Profile for sandram > Reviews

The Wicked Girls
The Wicked Girls
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars wicked girls, 26 July 2012
This review is from: The Wicked Girls (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book on a whim as I was looking for an easy read. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to read possibly due to the lack of plot. I felt the outcome was quite predictable but this didn't detract from my enjoyment.

Fifty Shades of Grey: 1/3
Fifty Shades of Grey: 1/3
Price: 2.00

3.0 out of 5 stars shades of grey, 26 July 2012
I bought this following the hype as I was curious to see what all the fuss was about. Sadly I must be the exception to the rule as I found the book quite boring. I didn't beleive even a young and impressionable girl would be sucked in to Christian's ways in this century. I admit I didn't finish the book as I became bored. I may return to this book in the future as it may have been I wasn't open to the storyline.

Touch (DI Charlotte Savage)
Touch (DI Charlotte Savage)

4.0 out of 5 stars very good read, 26 July 2012
This was my first experience of this author and I was pleasantly surprised. The book was very easy reading and in view of the cost good value for money.

Every Breath You Take
Every Breath You Take
by Sheila Quigley
Price: 10.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Quigley, 24 Jun 2012
This review is from: Every Breath You Take (Paperback)
I have been a fan of this author from her first publication. I find her approach to the topic and her wit very pleasing particularly given the subject matter. I am looking forward to more.

Dead Innocent (Varcy and Kendrick # 2)
Dead Innocent (Varcy and Kendrick # 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Thriller, 24 Jun 2012
This was my first experience of this authors work and I was pleasantly surprised. I hadn't anticipated this being a very good due to the cost but this wasn't my experience. I would definitely read more by this author in the future.

DecalGirl Kindle Skin - Zebra
DecalGirl Kindle Skin - Zebra
Price: 17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle skin, 24 Jun 2012
I bought this skin for my Kindle beleiving it would fit. Unfortunately this was too small as it is for the more recent edition which wasn't identified when I bought it.

Leather Dog Harness Staffordshire Bull Terrier Staffy
Leather Dog Harness Staffordshire Bull Terrier Staffy
Offered by Doggy Trendz
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Harness, 19 April 2012
Bought this harness for my Staffie dog Buster. The fit and style is very impressive. He gets lots of attention when out walking.

2 x BOMBO BLACK AND CHROME BREAKFAST BAR STOOLS
2 x BOMBO BLACK AND CHROME BREAKFAST BAR STOOLS
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE
Price: 52.99

4.0 out of 5 stars kitchen stools, 19 April 2012
Bought these stools to go into my newly refurbished kichen. Great quality and design and very comfortable when used at my breakfast bar.

You Know You're A Rugby Fanatic When...
You Know You're A Rugby Fanatic When...
by Steven Gauge
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars rugby comedy, 19 April 2012
I bought this book as a thank you present for my nephew who is a rugby player and supporter. The feedback I have had has been positive. More of the same please.

Simply The Best Rugby Player Coffee/Tea Mug
Simply The Best Rugby Player Coffee/Tea Mug

4.0 out of 5 stars rugby nut, 19 April 2012
Bought this mug for a present for my son who is a rugby enthusiast. He absoulutely loved it. I would recommend it for anyone with a similar leaning.

Page: 1 | 2