Profile for Chip Jenkins > Reviews

Content by Chip Jenkins

Chip Jenkins "UK Vocal Coach" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
EcoAir DD122FW-MK5 Classic Desiccant Dehumidifier with Ioniser and Silver Filter, 7 L - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Goodbye Mildew, no coughs or colds all winter & perfect for clothes drying!, 16 Mar. 2015
I bought this in November 2014, and at time of writing it is now Mid March 2015. I am happy to say that over the winter I have been highly satisfied with this product - as my title says, I have not had one cough or cold, as I think this can be exacerbated by damp. I love the ioniser as it makes the air smell good. The original reason for purchase was because mildew was appearing on my sea-grass flooring. As it was a natural product floor, I was rather concerned that I would have to replace the entire carpet. Living in an old building & on the coast, I was concerned too about the potential winter health hasard of having mildew inside my flat! The problem has completely cleared! I also use the dehumidifier when I wish to have laundry dried quicker than usual. On the higher settings it provides heat, although when in the same room it can become quite stifling! I left it often on the lowest setting overnight, and after a little bit of getting used to, it was perfectly possible to sleep with it on. The blue light also took a little bit of getting used to.

Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Oil 500ml
Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Oil 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, quality product, 16 Mar. 2015
Absolutely love using this for cooking, in coffee, on hair, on skin, as a make up remover, as a hand moisturiser, even my dogs love the smell & want to lick it off my hands!! I think I use this more as a bathroom product than a kitchen one...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2015 9:22 AM GMT

Nutribullet Red 8-Piece Set
Nutribullet Red 8-Piece Set
Offered by High Street TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled with the red nutribullet - plenty of power & accessories, 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Nutribullet Red 8-Piece Set
Absolutely delighted with the arrival of the red nurtibullet. I hesitated thinking of getting the pro, more powerful version with all the extra accessories, but I must say that there was no need! This has a tall cup & 2 smaller cups, with the associated lids. This morning I have been to buy the kale, spring greens etc. I get the feeling that the possibilities of mixing fruit & veg are endless. The booklet contained in the box is also an ideal pocket guide when you are shopping for the fruit & veg. When you are a nutribullet "newbie", this is quite useful!

BESTOPE 30% Water Saving Showerhead Plus Ionic Filter Handheld Shower Head with 200 % Turbocharged Pressure and Energy Ball Filtration for Fixing Dry Skin & Hair
Offered by BESTOPE UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I could not be more delighted!!!! EXCELLENT product..., 16 Mar. 2015
I live on the top floor, so my water pressure is really low. I was at the point where I thought that in fact my electric shower was broken. The water was coming out either freezing cold, or scaldingly hot. So, I bought a new electric shower for nearly £100, and this came in the post. Merely out of curiosity, I thought I would try it with my electric shower. Because it has regulated the water pressure - my shower is fixed!!! So for under £10 I have accidentally fixed the problem!! In answer to some of the reviews below, I do not find that the water is like little needles at all - however I do appreciate that this depends upon the specific circumstances of the location of your home. I LOVE it! What a great result....

The Wealth Chef: Recipes to Make Your Money Work Hard, So You Don't Have To
The Wealth Chef: Recipes to Make Your Money Work Hard, So You Don't Have To
by Ann Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Ann Wilson's tips REALLYwork, in the real world!, 13 Mar. 2015
Ann Wilson's approach is the opposite of a quick rich scheme. She is a genius at outlining simple steps which when applied, can free up funds to begin investing. Basically, if you read this book, (and the the key) formulate your own ways of thinkingthen this changes your results in the real world. Some other Wealth books miss out the important part of establishing WHY wealth is important in your own life, your own circumstances and your own very valid purpose. Yes, this book contains excel spreadsheets, and practical tips. It also contains wise advice about assets, liabilities and how to track a very precise course. I am happy to say that having applied some of her tips, it is already working.

Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed Hand Wash 250ml
Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed Hand Wash 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Rare & very appealing scent!, 5 Feb. 2015
Wonderful - bought as a Christmas present as I have bought as a gift in the past. Wonderful scent!

Neo "Orb" Aquatic Ball Light 2 Pack
Neo "Orb" Aquatic Ball Light 2 Pack
Offered by GUARANTEED4LESS

1.0 out of 5 stars Despite living in a Sunny place, these do not work any more :-(, 5 Feb. 2015
Such a shame, they worked at first, then one stopped working, now neither work. I would suggest perhaps to save your pennies?

The Twin Flame Reunion (Earth Angels Book 4)
The Twin Flame Reunion (Earth Angels Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite tear jerker, 28 Jan. 2015
Of all the Earth Angel Academy books, this one is the most poignant... Yet again, the fantastic writer keeps the reader guessing at every twist and turn of the story. The reason I love Michelle's writing style is that it is direct and even almost conversational at times, yet there is always a deeper point being made... One day this lady's name will be up in lights as her storytelling is so refreshing.

The Earth Angel Training Academy (Earth Angels Book 1)
The Earth Angel Training Academy (Earth Angels Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Un-put-down-able!, 6 Oct. 2014
I'm going to hurry up & read book 2 - as with all of Michelle Gordon's books, they are un-put-down-able. I have a busy life, so I am actually setting the alarm extra early in the mornings so that I can read the next chapter!

The Wealth Chef
The Wealth Chef

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute MUST READ!!!, 13 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Wealth Chef (Kindle Edition)
Having bought this book, I am actually going on training with the highly straight talking and inspiring Ann Wilson aka the Wealth Chef. For those of you who are turning your thoughts towards getting your financial goals clear in your own mind, and taking action, this is a really great place to start!
If only children could be taught in schools how to develop their own financial awareness by someone like Ann, we would have so much less debt, and people would get a real chance at ensuring that their affairs were in order!
Congratulations to the author....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8