Profile for Jennie Harrod > Reviews

Content by Jennie Harrod

Jennie Harrod (Isle of Wight UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Epson Stylus Office BX305FW Plus A4 All-in-One Inkjet Printer (Print/Copy/Scan/Fax) - Colour

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 30 Dec. 2013
This is the third one of these I have had and ordered it to try to use some of the inks I had left from my last one. Sadly this didn't work either and after long protracted communications with the seller I had to send it back for a refund.

Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 HealthyWhite Deluxe Rechargeable Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 HealthyWhite Deluxe Rechargeable Toothbrush
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent alternative to Oral B, 30 Dec. 2013
I much prefer this to my Oral B but it works much differently. It forces the frothy toothpaste around and between your teeth without you actually needing to touch them at all. Make sure you keep your mouth closed though or you will get covered in toothpaste! I follow this clean with the Sonicare air flosser and my teeth feel cleaner than the hygienist got them!

Vapet Get Off My Garden Cat & Dog Repellent Crystals 400gm
Vapet Get Off My Garden Cat & Dog Repellent Crystals 400gm
Offered by Posh Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Scares off badgers from the cull!, 7 Nov. 2013
Brought as a donation from the wish list to help those at the frontline of the wounded badger patrol who are trying to prevent badgers entering high risk areas where bait traps had been set and cover the scent of the peanuts. As many of you know the action of these brave souls from many walks of life has hampered the cull to the extent that it has had to be extended and even now they are being prevented from slaughtering the numbers that they had hoped to. With luck they will now look more closely at vaccinating badgers and cattle. Thanks to anyone who has either been there, donated money/items from the wish list or both. Keep up the good work.

Greenbrook T102-C 13A Electro-Mechanical 24hr Segement Immersion Heater Controller
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it will, 7 Nov. 2013
Set up for my Mum on the immersion system to use her Economy Seven electricity to heat the water and it does just that.

TV Simulator Security Device to Deter Thieves and Burglars
TV Simulator Security Device to Deter Thieves and Burglars
Offered by Inta-Audio

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a spell in hospital and holidays, 7 Nov. 2013
This was excellent for giving the impression that my Mum was at home whilst she was in fact in hospital having a hip replacement and then in a Nursing Home convalescing. As we knew it would be a few weeks we connected a mains adapter to it in case the batteries ran out. From outside it looked good, even if, up close it does look a little cheap and nasty - more effective than just using a lamp and timer, especially if, like us you are TV addicts.

CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey
CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars ?Doesn't work with Plusnet, 7 Nov. 2013
I got this to screen out unwanted calls as I have MS and a phobia of using the phone when talking to strangers. - it seems to block the preset numbers but it won't allow me to set it up so I can block calls directly by pushing the button. A message comes up saying 'service not available on this line'. I can only assume that this is because I use a Plusnet rather than a BT line. I have kept it as it is useful for the basic blocking and we do rarely have any intrusive calls now so it is serving its purpose. So it is a clever bit of kit but remember all the features might not be available if you do not use a BT phone line (unless I missed something - the instructions are, like the device, very small).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2013 6:04 PM GMT

New XHOSE 75ft Expandable Garden Hose To 3 Times Its Size Auto Retract Non Kink
New XHOSE 75ft Expandable Garden Hose To 3 Times Its Size Auto Retract Non Kink

3.0 out of 5 stars Unlikely to buy now!, 9 April 2013
Apart from the price issue in Rip off Britain it looks like this is not as good as it seems from reviews such as this, I was looking at getting one from the USA via Ebay but with postage and import duty it is almost as expensive and by all accounts it is not a long lasting product anyway. Maybe I won't believe the hype after all (and seemingly customer support is also poor)[...]
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2013 11:07 AM BST

The Present of Life
The Present of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Christmas present download, 12 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Present of Life (MP3 Download)
Not only a great Christmas tune but helps to support Badgers from the guns of those who wish to destroy this magnificent beast. All proceeds go to the Badger Trust. If you are buying a tablet or compuuter for someone why not download this on it for them as an extra present - its only a few pence. Well Done Rapanui and co and Merry Christmas.

Archangel Oracle Cards
Archangel Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and so accurate, 27 July 2009
This review is from: Archangel Oracle Cards (Cards)
These arrived very quickly as part of a bigger order. They are beautiful and despite being a bit difficult to shuffle as they are so large (my hands are affected by MS)the readings I have done so far have been incredibly accurate. A purchase I know I will never regret. If you are thinking of buying some Angel Cards these will be perfect.

Page: 1 | 2