Profile for Emz > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
OverDrive: Library eBooks & Audiobooks
OverDrive: Library eBooks & Audiobooks

1.0 out of 5 stars Wont Load, 23 Feb. 2015
Used this app once and thought it was super. Unfortunately since that first time I have been unable to use. It constantly tells me that it's syncing. A shame as what I saw I liked.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 1 Feb. 2015
Disappointed with these. I was hoping they'd be more leak-proof and less hassle than the original coils. And they were to a degree but they don't last very long before they develop that distinct burnt taste and need replacing. I won't be buying again.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 50ml (Packaging Varies)
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 50ml (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cuticle Cream, 30 Jan. 2015
I always have a tube of this cream by my bed. I apply it to my cuticles at night and as the name suggests, by morning it has worked it's magic and my cuticles are much improved. I have a lot of tattoos and wouldn't use anything else on them now. It keeps the tattoo nicely moisturiser whilst healing and when applied to healed tattoos it makes the colour stand out very well. The smell puts a lot of people off but it is now available in fragrance free variety. Personally I rather like the slightly medicinal smell.

Moon+ Reader
Moon+ Reader

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but too many options, 29 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Moon+ Reader (App)
I really like this app. I do however wish it didn't have quite so many options as its just confusing and it doesn't need to be.

Accmart(TM) Portable Adjustable Monopod Extendable Handheld Holder Selfie Stents with Mount Holder for Digital Cameras or Mobilephone Black
Offered by accmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 29 Jan. 2015
Great has caused much merriment messing around with it.

Goodreads
Goodreads

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy App, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Goodreads (App)
Love this app and use it all the time. It's so useful for keeping track of all the books I want to read. And there are a lot. It's great for tracking progress of the book I am currently reading too. My mum and I sometimes read the same book and we use this app to track one another's progress. The only thing I don't like is the Facebook integration. I would much prefer to be able to use it and add friends via email rather than only being able to add friends that are on Facebook. It loses a star.

360 Degrees Rotating Stand Embossed Flower Pattern PU Leather Smart Case for Kindle Fire HDX 7"(will only fit Kindle Fire HDX 7 inch Tablet 2013) -Pink
Offered by paramount city

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Money, 25 Jan. 2015
This case looks pretty and is functional, I like the rotation feature and how it can be stood up. This is where the love for it ends though. I have only had it 3 months and it is already splitting in various places. There are cases that are a lot cheaper than this that last a lot longer - my children have had theirs for over a year and theirs are used a LOT. This certainly wasn't worth £10. It is also a lot darker pink than is shown in the the picture.

Amazon PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Amazon Devices)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fast Charger For Kindles, 24 Jan. 2015
Expensive but does charge my Kindle very fast compared to other chargers. I would buy again.

SUCK UK Drumstick pen - Blue Ballpoint pen
SUCK UK Drumstick pen - Blue Ballpoint pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Quirky Gift For A Drummer, 24 Jan. 2015
Son loves them.

Red Cherry Style 1 False Eyelashes
Red Cherry Style 1 False Eyelashes
Offered by Bright Eyes Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Lashes, 24 Jan. 2015
Wouldn't buy any other lashes now. I have AU and go through a lot of lashes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12