Profile for M. A. Corringham > Reviews

Walkright Gusset School Plimsoll in Black - Size 12 - Black
Walkright Gusset School Plimsoll in Black - Size 12 - Black
Offered by Shoe Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly fine., 12 Oct. 2015
I read a lot about the stench of these when you get them out of the packet. To be fair, they have a whiff about them but it's nothing worse than other pumps we've spent a lot more on. Ultimately, cheap and cheerful, and serve the purpose of languishing in a p.e. bag for the very occasional verture out when they do decide to go outside very nicely.

SET OF 5 Wheelie Bin Box Crate Number and Letter Stickers
SET OF 5 Wheelie Bin Box Crate Number and Letter Stickers
Offered by Laserables

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 12 Oct. 2015
Fantastic. Only needed 2 but a set of 5 for this price is perfect! They appear quite small when you're holding them but apply them to your bins (very easily!) and they are perfectly visible from some distance away. Since there were 5 I had a bit of fun applying the surplus to the lids of my bins too. Now I wish I could remove the old sticker from one of my bins (my others were replaced with shiny new bins) but shy of scraping it off with a blade, I think I'll have to leave it. Happy customer! Thank you!

Overworld Bat ~7" Minecraft Mini-Plush Series
Overworld Bat ~7" Minecraft Mini-Plush Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely plush, 16 Sept. 2015
Love it! My son will be very pleased when he gets it for his birthday.

Enderman ~10.75" (~6" Sitting) Minecraft Hostile Mini-Plush Series
Enderman ~10.75" (~6" Sitting) Minecraft Hostile Mini-Plush Series
Offered by Gameseek

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely plush!, 16 Sept. 2015
Got this for my minecraft obsessed birthday boy. Lovely and soft, looks a lovely quality, only issue I have is the eyes are white when they are supposed to be purple. I've had to get the paints out and paint the eyes purple. Aside from that, very happy!

Minecraft Spider Large Plush
Minecraft Spider Large Plush
Offered by Little Sunflowers

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely plush!, 16 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Minecraft Spider Large Plush (Toy)
Much bigger than I thought! My son is obsessed with minecraft and it's his birthday in two weeks. Just received this. The eyes make me laugh though... I thought the red bits were supposed to be the eyes... So why the dopey extra eyes? Never mind. He won't care! Scores a 9/10 from me. The eyes take the point away.

2 ANTI DUST STOPPERS FOR HEADPHONE JACK & CHARGING DOCK - PLUG COVER FOR IPHONE 6 & PLUS APPLE IPAD MINI AIR RETINA 1 2 3 4 - WHITE

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it., 1 July 2015
Ah. Bless. Great in theory. Lasted all of 20 minutes in my pocket before falling out and getting lost. The earphone jack one has stayed put so far but the charger port one is too flimsy. It's the charger one I'm more interested in and wish someone would make one that would actually clip into place somehow.

Micro Scooter Light (Orange)
Micro Scooter Light (Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality, but beware scooter tipping over and smashing ..., 30 May 2015
Very bright light, very good quality, but beware scooter tipping over and smashing the plastic covering. Not the product's fault, I shall be buying a replacement, but just beware that kids do occasionally tip over and can crack the light from the impact.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2015 4:10 PM BST

Clevamama Full Length Bath Mat with Kneeling Cushion (Blue)
Clevamama Full Length Bath Mat with Kneeling Cushion (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars This was an excellent purchase. The mat fills virtually the entire space ..., 30 May 2015
This was an excellent purchase. The mat fills virtually the entire space between the plug hole and the back of the bath, and it's much softer and more flexible than any other mat I've used. The cushion is a novelty but I don't use it. I've had all three kids in the bath at once and all had space to sit on the mat!

Gucci Rush Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml
Gucci Rush Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this scent, 30 May 2015
I love this scent. I'm usually a fruity/candy scent girl, I love Gucci parfum II and moschino 'I love love' so this one is very different in terms of style but it's nice to have a change. It's very sweet but not sickly, and musky, and heavy but all in a good way.

Outlander: (TV Tie-In)
Outlander: (TV Tie-In)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 May 2015
Good book, easy reading, nicely followed up with watching the tv adaptation.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5