Profile for Maria > Reviews

Content by Maria

Maria

Brand New Graco Footmuff Cosytoes - I Love My Bear (Built in rattle toy & Mirror)

2.0 out of 5 stars It's too small, 15 Nov 2013
My son hated it. Didn't like the quality very disappointed. My son doesn't fit properly in it. :( :( :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2013 11:22 PM GMT

Nintendo Mario Back Pack Mario Kart DS
Nintendo Mario Back Pack Mario Kart DS
Offered by aardvark-games

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 31 July 2013
My son loved it. It can fit everything in there and he was able to put on his back perfectly. Defenatly recommend it

12 Pairs of Temporary Eyeliner Eye Liner Sticker Stickers Transfer Makeup Instant Tattoo RAVE PUNK Lady Gaga x 3 Multipack by Boolavard® TM
Offered by Easy_Buy_Trading

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 31 July 2013
Very hard to put it on. Don't recommend it to nobody. It's hard to take it out. It irritated my eyes.

Amscan Mickey Mouse Scene Setter
Amscan Mickey Mouse Scene Setter

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good recommended, 31 July 2013
It was just what we wanted it made our party look even better. It's very big so it looked beautiful on the wall.

Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone
Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 18 April 2013
We thought it would be more colourful and make more noise so are baby didn't like it very much. But it's cute.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 15 April 2013
It didn't work waste of money. It didn't do its job at all. Wouldn't recommend to anyone. Wasn't happy at all

Babyden Playpen in Silver with Grey Playmat
Babyden Playpen in Silver with Grey Playmat

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend to a friend, 15 April 2013
I thought it was small but a perfect size for my active baby. Now I know he's safe. A good buy