Profile for orla > Reviews

Dr.Hauschka Mascara Dark Blue 6 ml
Dr.Hauschka Mascara Dark Blue 6 ml
Offered by COCON DES SENS

4.0 out of 5 stars Mascara Review, 24 Jun 2013
Having found I could no longer use regular mascara, I came across this natural mascara from Dr.Hauschka, it's great. I can use make-up again!

Dr.Hauschka Volume Mascara Black 10ml
Dr.Hauschka Volume Mascara Black 10ml
Offered by HolyLandProduct

4.0 out of 5 stars Allergic reactions to previous mascara, 17 Jun 2013
I had been using the same brand of mascara for years, then i tried a new brand, not a good move. I took a reaction to the new brand of mascara, eyes puffy, swollen and sore looking. I reverted back to my usual brand very quickly but found I started to react to my usual one as well, despite using it for years. I stopped all brands of mascara, I had too, not choice! I then found out about Dr. Hauschaka and it's natural products, it's great. Thankfully using this product no reaction. I can go out with make up on again!

Essentials of Allergy
Essentials of Allergy
by M Thirumala Krishna

5.0 out of 5 stars Allergy - It is essential, 13 Aug 2012
This review is from: Essentials of Allergy (Paperback)
Excellent book a must, well worth reading for anyone working with patients who suffer from allergies. It's a book you can pick up and forget to put it down.

7 Secrets of the Eucharist
7 Secrets of the Eucharist
by Vinny Flynn

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it possible?, 9 July 2012
Initially the title caught my attention, i knew there is more to the Eucharist that just 7 sectrets! What made it a fabulous small book was it's simplicity, it is concise and brings you back to the teachings of the church. It also opens the scriptures to you in a gentle way and leads you wanting to know more. I would highly recommended it. O.

Under Angel Wings
Under Angel Wings
by Maria Antonia

4.0 out of 5 stars Reader with interest, 5 Jun 2012
This review is from: Under Angel Wings (Paperback)
I found the book reading a small local magazine that made a reference to the book. It intrigued me and so i looked the book up. I found it extremely interesting and amazed to know it was in "recent " times.

Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
by Todd Burpo

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven is for real, 4 July 2011
I found the whole story honest, believable and easy to read. No one can argue with a child that uses their own words to describe the unknown and unseen wonders of heaven. What a privilage for us to read and get a glimpse of what Todd saw and heard. It is certainly life inspiring.