Profile for Parrers > Reviews

Content by Parrers

Parrers

Divergent Trilogy (books 1-3)
Divergent Trilogy (books 1-3)

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't put it down, 16 Mar. 2015
Amazing, well developed characters
Interesting and twisty story line
Would definitely recommend

Further Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Further Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Write more!, 18 Jan. 2014
Fantastic. Just wish it was longer. As good as the first one so if you liked that you must read this one

Star Trek Into Darkness [DVD]
Star Trek Into Darkness [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 12 Aug. 2013
Although I have never been a Trekkie, as most of the films/series were out before my time (I'm only 20) I love the JJ Abrams films.
I loved the first one (2009) so was very excited when I saw the trailer for this one.
From reading some of the reviews on here, I've noticed a lot of people complaining that this film refers to information that has not been explained to us in this film - which I don't see the problem with, I understood this film from beginning to end based on what was shown in front of me.
Also, can I just say: Benedict Cumberbatch - WOW. His acting throughout was amazing, although the rest of the cast weren't upstaged.
I prefer this film over the 2009 one as there is so much more character development which I really liked, though there is still enough action scenes to ensure it's not just a "talky" film.

Die hard Trekkie or not, definitely worth a watch.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2013 9:55 PM BST