Profile for Angie Sobol > Reviews

Content by Angie Sobol

Angie Sobol "Angie" (London, UK)

Orchard Toys Little Bus
Orchard Toys Little Bus

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2.5 year old loves it, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Little Bus (Toy)
Orchard Toys puzzles are my favourites. They're colourful and sturdy. First I thought that having puzzle pieces on both sides would confuse my boy, but it didn't. He knew to turn them all over to yellow - which is his preferred puzzle. He doesn't bother with the red bus.

Twitter Your Business: A beginner's guide to using Twitter to successfully promote you and your business.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good intro, 15 Mar 2013
It's a good intro to Twitter, and will definitely get you started. I especially liked the 20 min per day Twitter workout. Although trust me its going to take you much longer than 20 min to do all the things suggested. I would say at least an hour.

Ravensburger Disney Princess Jigsaw Puzzle 3 Pack (49 Pieces Each)
Ravensburger Disney Princess Jigsaw Puzzle 3 Pack (49 Pieces Each)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely puzzle, 7 Nov 2011
My 4-year old daughter loves making puzzles. She had great fun with this one too. it's not as durable and glossy as Orchard's puzzles, but it's cheaper. So overall good value for money.