Profile for soleil78 > Reviews

Content by soleil78

soleil78

Page: 1 | 2
12 Large Stand Up Monster High Edible Premium Wafer Paper Cupcake Toppers by Carlton Trading
Offered by carlton-trading
Price: 2.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice images, did the job well, 6 Jun 2014
I bought these for my 6 yr old's birthday cupcakes. I cut them out into coffee shapes and stuck them upright in the cakes.
They went down a storm, very popular with both the girls and boys.

The only improvement I see would be to make the image to be double sided.

Smart Solar Sunjet 150 Float Pump By Future Store
Smart Solar Sunjet 150 Float Pump By Future Store
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 24.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 6 Jun 2014
Met my expectations 100%.
Shipped quickly, works well.

The only thing I would like to improve is that it has a battery that can stay charged, so that it doesn't stop working when a cloud comes over.

Don't rely on this product if you want to use it to aerate your pond, but perfect for a small water feature.

3 Roller Stamper Pens - Monster High
3 Roller Stamper Pens - Monster High
Offered by scificollectorshop
Price: 1.68

3.0 out of 5 stars stamp shapes are really visible, 11 Feb 2014
Nice pens, but difficult to guess what shape the stampers are making.
Although mu daughter loves monster high, these have not been a great success...

Reading Lesson: Teach Your Child to Read in 20 Easy Lessons
Reading Lesson: Teach Your Child to Read in 20 Easy Lessons
by Michael Levin
Price: 15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Well structured book, makes learning to read easy!, 11 Feb 2014
This book is great!

When I received it I was surprised how large it was, and how repetitive the content looked, but once I sat down with my daughter (of 5 yrs) I realised how effective it is.
The book is structured into lessons, each one focusing on different letters and sounds. They children start reading simple 3 letter words right from the 1st lesson.
I was amazed how quickly my daughter caught on to it, when other books have all seemed so challenging.
I can really recommend it!

Logitech TV Cam HD
Logitech TV Cam HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Logitech TV Cam HD (Accessory)
Plug in a it's all ready to use. The screen automatically starts up with requesting your login to your WiFi. Just enter your Skype login details and you're ready to go!
Great picture quality on recipients' TV and good sound. I like the way you can zoom in and zoom out during a call to focus on different family members.
Perfect for families who want to all get together in front of the screen rather than squashing in around a PC.
Brilliant!

Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Silly Songs)
Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Silly Songs)
by CRS Records
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 4.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 3 Jan 2013
This CD was a bit of a disappointment. The singing is not good at all. the songs are kind of slow and lacking energy and the versions are different to the originals that us adults know. My daughters of 2 and 4 were not very impressed either.

Rio (DVD + Digital Copy)
Rio (DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Jesse Eisenberg
Offered by westworld-
Price: 19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A great film for everyone, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rio (DVD + Digital Copy) (DVD)
What's not to love about this film? The music is great, the story nice and it even gives a lesson about conservation.

Peppa Pig Classroom Playset
Peppa Pig Classroom Playset
Offered by Cindy's Little Kingdom - We post same day Monday-Friday before 3pm
Price: 15.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-have for Peppa Pig fans., 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig Classroom Playset (Toy)
The main reason we bought this was because it contained more of the other characters than other sets have.
Our 2 yr old daughter love Peppa and we wondered how she would get along with this - she loves it!
In addition the figures slot in easily to their seats and don't fall off too easily.

TOMY Play to Learn Mr Colour Maker
TOMY Play to Learn Mr Colour Maker
Offered by Slamtech Online
Price: 19.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for everyone, 3 Jan 2013
This is a great product. My daughters (2 and 4) were both very happy to play with it.
It's very educational and the sound doesn't get irritating like some electronic toys do.

Original Slinky
Original Slinky
Offered by Midco Toys Ltd
Price: 5.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't do what it's supposed to!!, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Original Slinky (Toy)
This 'Original Slinky' is disappointing. It doesn't go down stairs. It doesn't work like the original slinky that I had as a kid.

Page: 1 | 2