Profile for EMcC > Reviews

Content by EMcC

EMcC "Elnnan" (Scotland UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Drop Non-Slip Connected Kitchen Scale/Cocktail Maker with Interactive Recipe App, FDA Approved Silicone, Red
Offered by Elegant accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Best scales ever, 8 April 2016
I bought these scales from Lakeland last October and they are the best scales I have ever bought. I'm not a baker but since using these scales I have been able to practise new baking skills, I have the confidence now to try all the recipes I have avoided in the past. Clear precise instructions easy to use and the ability to change items and scale down recipes is brilliant for a novice. Love them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely needles, 18 April 2014
A well deserved 5 stars for these interchangeable cables. After buying my first pair of Knitpro straight needles I decided to replace all my circular needles .and I needed the short cable. The cable arrived in the post super fast, really delighted with the service.

3 Pack Washable Coral Microfibre Replacement Steam Mop Cleaning Pad for Vax S2 Hard Floor Master Upright Steam Stick and Elbe-Schott Delta Power
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant pads, 16 April 2014
These pads fit the Vax steam mop brilliantly and they wash and dry easily. I would recommend these pads and will definitely buy more.

Medisana Foot Warmer
Medisana Foot Warmer
Offered by Parisa Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy feet, 16 April 2014
I bought this item as a gift for a friend who is diabetic and has a serious heart/lung condition, he always complained of cold feet. The foot warmer has been brilliant gently warming his feet and keeping them cosy while watching TV. He said he would recommend this item.

Jazooli 1m Digital Fibre Optical Audio Gold Tip Cable Plug SPDIF TosLink Lead - 1 Metre

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 April 2014
Don't be put off by the price this worked brilliantly and is every bit as good as the expensive one that stopped working!! Item arrived well packaged and before the estimated delivery date.

MOFRED® Black Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8" Case-MOFRED® Retail Packed Executive Multi Function Standby Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 -8 inch Tablet + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Nov. 2013
Great value, excellent looking case for my Galaxy tab 8. The cover fits perfectly. The camera and buttons are all easily accessed. I love how it folds and sits. I haven't used the screen cover yet. I use the pen occasionally but it is perfect and does what it is suppose to.

Cable-Core 2.5 mm To 3.5mm Audio Headphone Jack Adpater Cable
Cable-Core 2.5 mm To 3.5mm Audio Headphone Jack Adpater Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Oct. 2013
Good item works well and is good quality. I use it for connecting my Ipod in the car and there is no reduction in the sound quality through the speakers.

Womens Plain Boobtube Elasticated Shearing Flared Top (M/L (UK 12-14), Black)
Womens Plain Boobtube Elasticated Shearing Flared Top (M/L (UK 12-14), Black)
Offered by hawaisi

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday top, 3 Oct. 2013
I bought this top for holidays. It is a great fit and looks so good on, very flattering. It is true to size and for the larger bust easy to wear.

Addi 5.5 mm Swing Crochet Hook, Light Blue
Addi 5.5 mm Swing Crochet Hook, Light Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hook, 3 Oct. 2013
I am a new to crochet and was finding difficult to use a conventional crochet hook. Since buying this hook I am holding it the way it should be held and I find it easier to hold the wool in my other hand. I have managed to crochet 3 hats and looking forward to learning more about crochet. I will be buying more of these hooks in different sizes.

Master Class Stainless Steel Kitchen Utensil Holder, 18 x 18 cm - X-Large
Master Class Stainless Steel Kitchen Utensil Holder, 18 x 18 cm - X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Oct. 2013
I read the other reviews and I too thought how can you get excited about this utensil holder. This holder is brilliant, holds all of my utensils and has freed up space in my cutlery drawer. It is large but sits perfectly on my worktop and looks good too.

Page: 1 | 2