Profile for EMcC > Reviews

Content by EMcC

EMcC "Elnnan" (Scotland UK)

Page: 1 | 2
HDMI to HDMI Cable v1.3 with Gold Plated Connectors 1.5m - Black
HDMI to HDMI Cable v1.3 with Gold Plated Connectors 1.5m - Black
Offered by Importer520(TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Mar 2013
I purchased this cable with a media player and I was not disappointed with the quality. Easy to use with the tv/media player the quality of the picture is great. Really pleased

Sumvision Cyclone Micro 3 (BLACK) Media Player Adapter with 8GB Internal Storage

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Mar 2013
I have long considered buying a media player adapter and with this one I have not been disappointed. It was easy to set up. I can now view all my media through this gadget.

JVC HA-KX100-B Stereo Headphones for iPhone - Black
JVC HA-KX100-B Stereo Headphones for iPhone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Mar 2013
Great headphones really clear sound for using for music and can easily switch for use on a phonecall. I use it with the iphone 4. the mic is very handy to use as a handsfree.

APPLE iPhone 4 / 4S SnakeHive Branded Luxury Genuine Leather Black Flip Case for Apple iPhone 4 / 4S

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Mar 2013
Fits perfectly on the Iphone 4. The cover feels sturdy, the leather feels good. The screen protector that came with this item was the easiest I have ever used. The cover was easy to fit, and there is great access to the side controls also the camera works perfectly with no distortion.

No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale
No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale
Offered by No More Excess

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scales, 14 May 2011
Great product, have 2 of these one set for me the other for my Dad who travels internationally regularly, works every time, we have not been over the weight restriction since.

The Devil of Nanking
The Devil of Nanking
by Mo Hayder

1.0 out of 5 stars What a con!!, 8 Feb 2010
This review is from: The Devil of Nanking (Paperback)
This is a complete con, The Devil of Nanking is not a new book by Mo Hayder this is one of her earlier books which was titled Tokyo, which I hasten to add I have already read. Had I realised that it was not a new title I would not have pre-ordered this book, there should be a clear warning when pre-ordering re-titled books. Very disappointed longstanding customer.

Page: 1 | 2