Profile for Rod > Reviews

Game Coding Complete
Game Coding Complete
by Mike McShaffry

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Game Coding Complete (Paperback)
cool book I have not finished yet, but it takes the time too lol but I'm going to finish it

Black Art of Java Game Programming: Creating Dynamic Games and Interactive Graphical Environments Using Java
by Group Waite

Flash Multiplayer Virtual Worlds
Flash Multiplayer Virtual Worlds
by Makzan

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 17 July 2013

ActionScript for Multiplayer Games and Virtual Worlds (One-Off)
ActionScript for Multiplayer Games and Virtual Worlds (One-Off)
by Jobe Makar

5.0 out of 5 stars cool book, 17 July 2013

5'' Android 4.0 3G tablet smart phone MTK6575 Cortex A9 1GHz CPU dual SIM dual standby WIFI GPS Star N8000 Flash player 11, new google play store (black, white, pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love It, 25 Dec. 2012
It works for me, I develop apps fore fun so it matches my needs fully, and the size is perfect