Profile for Little Dinosaur > Reviews

Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL 33 Scandalous Scarlet
Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL 33 Scandalous Scarlet
Offered by Bluecrest Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair dye, 8 Aug 2014
Absolutely love this colour! I've always bought Schwarzkopf, and would swear by it.
My hair feels soft and silky, with a stunning red colour.

Mellor & Russell Simply Bright Hair Colour ** RED ALERT **
Mellor & Russell Simply Bright Hair Colour ** RED ALERT **
Offered by SECRETLY VAIN

1.0 out of 5 stars 0 stars, 8 Aug 2014
Definitely would not recommend this. Barely changed my hair colour (faded red), and instead left my hair feeling disgusting and extremely dry. I can only imagine the amount of damage this has done to my hair. Two weeks later, and I am still trying to get it back to normal - not dry and extremely damaged.

If I could give this 0 stars, I would.

Satin Black Vintage Lace Up Steel Boned Training Corset Basque with G-String, Size S(6-8), makes you look glamorous!
Offered by dandebiz (7-21 days delivery time)

5.0 out of 5 stars Black corset, 2 May 2013
Having only purchased one corset before, I was unsure as to how well I would get on with this one. My last one was a cheap "fashion corset" with plastic bones, which ended up being too big.

Learning from that, I bought a corset at the lower end of my size (I'm an 8-10, and bought an 8). And I'm so glad I did! I had to let the lace out a fair bit to get it on, but once the clasps were done up, I was then able to pull the laces in a lot. Even by lacing it up myself, I have managed to give myself a nice shape, slimming and highlighting my waist. I can only imagine how it will look when I get someone else to lace me in!

It looks amazing under my 50s style top, and I can't wait to try it under some of my other 50s clothing. It looks amazing on its own also, and I can't wait to show my boyfriend!

Hell Bunny Floral Louisa Summer Mini Dress Green - XS (8)
Hell Bunny Floral Louisa Summer Mini Dress Green - XS (8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hell Bunny dress, 20 April 2013
I love 50s style dresses, and wanted something to be able to wear in the warmer weather.

This arrives quickly and looks amazing! I have a size 8 waist, but a large bust (32FF) so wasn't sure how well it would fit. But I was happily proved wrong! The elasticated back means it stretches to fit nicely over my bust, and the dress size means it hugs and highlights my waist.

Have since gone back and bought another Hell Bunny summer dress straight from the company!

DUMBO ELEPHANT Black Decal DISNEY Car Truck Window Sticker
DUMBO ELEPHANT Black Decal DISNEY Car Truck Window Sticker
Offered by Indigos UG

5.0 out of 5 stars Dumbo decal, 20 April 2013
As a Disney fan, I wanted a simple decal to go on the back of my new car.

I found this one and loved it. It arrived within the delivery timeframe given, and was quick and simple to affix.

Looks great on the back of my pale blue car!

eLifeStore® 8GB MP3 MP4 Player LCD Screen with FM Radio, Games, Voice Recorder & Movie Player, Multiple Colours Available (Blue)
Offered by eTrading Ventures

1.0 out of 5 stars Mp3 player, 20 April 2013
I wanted an inexpensive mp3 player to use in my car / when walking into university.

This arrived really quickly, within a couple of days. Quick plug in to my laptop to charge and put files on. Really straight forward to add music to - just drag and drop the files from your pc to the mp3 folder. Slightly confused at first as the mp3 won't show on the pc if it is turned on. Quickly fixed by turing the mp3 off though!

It took me a while to work out the controls. Despite having a replica ipod 'wheel', it does not work like that. To scroll down you need to press the skip buttons, and menu is selct - the button in the middle of the wheel does nothing.

So far, the only downside I can see is a lack of ability to create a playlist. I guess this needs to be done through creating a file on the pc for the playlist, then copying onto the mp3.

All in all, first impressions seem good. And if it breaks, well it was only £15!

EDIT: On closer inspection, there is no volume control, despite the instructions telling you there is! The volume is set to very loud so impossible to use with headphones. VERY unimpressed!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2013 6:16 PM BST

Black FM Transmitter for Ipod/mp3/cd/md Car kit/Zen UK
Black FM Transmitter for Ipod/mp3/cd/md Car kit/Zen UK

1.0 out of 5 stars FM transmitter, 24 Feb 2013
I bought this to use in my new car as it doesn't have a aux slot.

I'm glad this was cheap as it doesn't work! All the pre-set channels either have another radio channel too close to work, or they just play static even connected to my mp3 which is playing music.

Blue and White Polka Dot Steering Wheel Cover Car Accessory
Blue and White Polka Dot Steering Wheel Cover Car Accessory

4.0 out of 5 stars Steering wheel cover, 7 Feb 2013
I bought this as my new car had a worn steering wheel. It arrived quickly, and the colour is beautiful.

Not very easy to fit, but it means it will not move once on. Nice to drive with on, as it has a nice feel and isn't slippery.

Marked down a star as the inside ripped when I put it on my steering wheel.

JJOnline BlackBerry Bold 9790 - Hot Pink / Green Rose Flower Series Silicone Gel Mobile Phone Case Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry case, 7 Feb 2013
I was given this for Christmas as a replacement for my 'flip' case.

Very pleased with this. It fits well and does not affect the screen or camera. The hold button is easy to press through the case.

Would recommend this to anyone in need of a case.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippers, 7 Feb 2013
I bought these as a Christmas present for my mother who's old pair had massive holes in. Unfortunately, my pair did not arrive. One quick email to the seller, and a replacement pair was sent out free of charge to a different address. The replacement pair arrived quickly and I was extremely pleased with them.

My mum loved them, and wears them instead of the replacement pair she bought herself.

They have a nice, thick, hard sole, suitable to be worn outside to the garage. Really thick, warm 'fur' lining. Look very durable and long lasting!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4