Profile for Jedz > Reviews

Content by Jedz

Jedz

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bound By Hatred (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles Book 3)
Bound By Hatred (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 19 Jun. 2016
Read it in one sitting, love this series fell in love with Matteo but got quite annoyed with Gianna she was a bit of a selfish bitch who seemed to blame everyone else for things going on around her and did not bother about the consequences her behaviour caused for others around her who she professed to love, thankfully she grew up and redeemed herself.

Bound By Duty (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles Book 2)
Bound By Duty (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 19 Jun. 2016
Really into this series could not put this book down, Hot alpha males and strong female characters, went on to down oad the ne book as soon as i had finished this book.

Bound by Honor (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles Book 1)
Bound by Honor (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed, 16 Jun. 2016
The first time i have read anything from this author, loved it could not put it down, the plot was mainly based around the relationship of Luca and Aria and how it developed, I would have preferred a little more of the story to have given more insight into why the Russian mobsters where attacking the American criminal gangs in the first place the reasons behind it (at parts it came over like gangs of kids fighting in the playground)that being said I enjoyed it very much and have downloaded the next book.

A Necessary Sin: The Sin Trilogy: Book I
A Necessary Sin: The Sin Trilogy: Book I

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed but, 13 Jun. 2016
Really enjoyed the characters, a bit disappointed as the book finished at 87%, its a pet hate of mine if more than 5% of the book you buy goes on to introduce you to another book, that as no relation to the one you are reading, I will read the next one in the series but I hate feeling ripped off so will think twice before i embark on any further series by this author.

The Wild Side Trilogy
The Wild Side Trilogy

4.0 out of 5 stars Yet another amazing story., 18 May 2016
Yet another amazing story by this very talented author, loved everything I have read of R K Lilley have never been disappointed.

Cunning (Infidelity Book 2)
Cunning (Infidelity Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 8 May 2016
Nox and Charlie have taken over my life, more brilliance from A Romig.

Deception (Infidelity Book 3)
Deception (Infidelity Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 May 2016
Aleatha Roming should be awarded the highest accolade a writer can be awarded, I have yet to read anything from this author that as not totally consumed me. I now have to wait till September for the next instalment of Nox and Charlie.

Monster in His Eyes
Monster in His Eyes

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 8 May 2016
Really enjoyed this went on to download the second book straight a way.

Between You and Me: A psychological thriller with a twist you won't see coming
Between You and Me: A psychological thriller with a twist you won't see coming

3.0 out of 5 stars The so called twist spoiled the ending for me., 8 May 2016
Lots of reviews have mentioned the twist in the plot, not only did it seem totally unnecessary to me it left me feeling that I was being lectured to, I feel it was written in a way that led you to make stereotypical assumptions and because you then went on and made those assumptions the writer then decided to point out to you how you were guilty of making the assumptions, I choose to read fiction because that's what I enjoy if I wanted to read books were there aim was to examine my moral awareness then I would read non fiction and published by authors who are qualified in that field. In short I felt the ending was a dig at the reader and condescending and actually spoiled what would have been a reasonable plot.

Sparrow
Sparrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 April 2016
This review is from: Sparrow (Kindle Edition)
Did not want this story to end, loved the characters so glad that Troy and Red got there HEA, its quite some time since I gave five stars but this book definitely deserves it. Will read more from this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20