Profile for SMJ70 > Reviews

White Neti Pot and 1kg Himalayan fine salt
White Neti Pot and 1kg Himalayan fine salt
Offered by Amazing Health

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 27 Jun 2014
Used correctly for a month or so as have a slight sinus problem. ALWAYS properly cleaned/sterilised items etc and yet got an extremely bad sinus infection week 5, which resulted in a horrific chest infection lasting 12 weeks. Only got rid after steriods/antibiotics from doc. I would avoid this procedure! ! My sinuses didn't get any better with use before I became ill and wasn't that bad anyway. I'll stick to breathing in menthol crystals from now on thanks very much!

5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 27 Jun 2014
Excellent product. Purchased with Weedol to clear my drove of weeds. Thick, sturdy plastic. Excellent job. Avoid getting anything bigger as when filled, it's heavy!

Weedol 2 12 Sachets Granular Concentrate Weedkiller
Weedol 2 12 Sachets Granular Concentrate Weedkiller

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 27 Jun 2014
Excellent. The only weedkiller I would buy. Does the job efficiently and affectively. Good price too. No more to say!

Dogit/ Catit Voyageur 200/ Pet Carrier, Medium, 56 x 37 x 30 cm, Cool Grey
Dogit/ Catit Voyageur 200/ Pet Carrier, Medium, 56 x 37 x 30 cm, Cool Grey

2.0 out of 5 stars Spend a bit more money and forget this product, 27 Jun 2014
Very thin/flimsy! I didn't get bowls or the screws with mine, and screws are a must as weight of cat probably prize it open. Not value for money at all. Wish I had spent another fiver and get a proper carrier!

Women's TrimShorts Neoprene Shorts in Black NEW
Women's TrimShorts Neoprene Shorts in Black NEW
Offered by Direct Beauty Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 27 Jun 2014
The shorts are a perfect fit. I ordered Large. I would say I am between sizes and currently a size 15! Hold you in whilst exercising, supporting your lower back. Bit of a pain if you need the loo during workout as they stick to you when worn for a while, and sweat stays in the gap of your skin and the shorts. Very happy with them day one. Hope they last!

John Frieda Precision Foam Colour 4BG Dark Chocolate Brown Permanent Colour
John Frieda Precision Foam Colour 4BG Dark Chocolate Brown Permanent Colour
Offered by Stephensons Online LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Orange glow, 20 Feb 2014
My first time dying hair and thought it looked fairly ok whilst dying in my North facing bedroom, however; on returning to the bathroom with full sun beaming through, my hair looked awful. A very orangey colour like you see when people dye their hair black and the light/sun catches it. It looks so fake I'm almost in tears. Also others have mentioned it's darker than they expected but I think it's lighter! I've never seen dark chocolate look so orange. It's awful so avoid.

Pet Remedy Natural De-Stress and Calming Plug-In Diffuser, 40 ml
Pet Remedy Natural De-Stress and Calming Plug-In Diffuser, 40 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 4 Sep 2013
Please do not buy this product. It does not work and it encourages mice into your home! Stick to Feliway; that stuff is amazing and can be sourced for just a couple of quid more doing a comparison search.

Art of Life: Tarot Deck by Charlene Livingstone
Art of Life: Tarot Deck by Charlene Livingstone
by Charlene Livingstone

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely paintings!, 16 Mar 2013
I purchased these after recommendation from a friend. They are totally beautiful and I've used them a couple of times already today and I've only had them since this morning. They are very accurate and the words of wisdom would help even a novice understand the meaning behind the cards so therefore, you don't have to know what each card means. Perfect for introduction into tarot. Also, there is so much content in the pictures for me personally, I can see more and get a better feel for what is going on. I am very happy in such a short space of time that these cards are already surprising me!
I would have given 5 stars had they been a little thicker. This is my own gripe as they really are thin and I just wondered if for a few extra quid, these could have been so much better BUT, don't let that stop you purchasing. I shall just be more careful shuffling!

Neutrogena T/GEL Therapeutic Shampoo 250ml
Neutrogena T/GEL Therapeutic Shampoo 250ml
Offered by Pharmacy Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable, 25 Aug 2012
My partner was getting flaky skin on his scalp and red patches and although not diagnosed by a GP, we thought it was probably psoriasis as it runs in his family. After purchasing, and within two applications, his condition dramatically improved. He has managed to get usage down to just one wash a week to keep his condition under control and although he smells like a newly creosoted fence for a few hours after washing his hair with it, it really has stopped the flakes and itching!

Neutrogena Shampoo Anti- Residue 175 ml
Neutrogena Shampoo Anti- Residue 175 ml
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Aug 2012
Several shampoos on the market leave residue in my hair. Mainly good/expensive varieties. I purchased this after reading reviews on here as I was at a loss as to what was happening with my scalp. I also though I had incredibly thin hair!
After the first use, immediately noticeable squeaky clean hair that after drying, swished and swayed with beautiful shine and movement! I also noticed how thick it appeared to make my hair. What actually happened is that quite obviously all these shampoos/conditioners which have shine enhancers or make your hair "poker straight" or those which look after split ends, coat your hair in gunk which in turn makes your hair strands stick together, and your hair stick to your scalp! This shampoo makes a difference I can't believe or even put into words! I have since ditched my regular shampoo (John Freida) and started using SOS Help Me! shampoo which is by Andrew Barton and exclusive to Asda. This and the Anti-residue shampoo leaves your hair squeaky clean. Your hair is less soft and more tangled but this is because all that's on your hair when you've washed it is water and not any product!
Regarding the smell that some people have mentioned...I actually like it. If I was to describe it I would say it's similar to the Pets at Home cat pink shampoo! It really isn't offensive and even if it was, I would still use it because I can't believe the transformation.

Page: 1 | 2