Profile for Baz > Reviews

On Yer Bike Coloured Mountain Bike Mug
On Yer Bike Coloured Mountain Bike Mug
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars On yer bike mug, 20 Feb 2014
I love mountain biking and liked the look of this mug. It's good quality and a decent size, not cheap at 9 but I guess you get what you pay for.

On Yer Bike Mountain Bike Mug, Sepia
On Yer Bike Mountain Bike Mug, Sepia
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars On yer bike mug, 20 Feb 2014

Zehui NEW Blue Circular Pendant Collar Puppy Led Safety Night Light Pet Dog Collar
Offered by TB3C(shipping 15-23 days)
Price: 1.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Collar safety Light, 20 Feb 2014
I ordered two if these for my dogs. They are easy to clip onto their collars and the light is bright, with different settings at the click of the button - constant, flashing..just the job for dark mornings and evenings.

New 7 Mode Spray Nozzle 7 Different Mode Connects To Xhose & Standard Garden Hose
Offered by Liroyal
Price: 3.90

2.0 out of 5 stars 7 Spray Hose Gun, 20 Feb 2014
Very disappointed with this product. It worked well for a couple of weeks but then the plastic cracked and water spurted out of the hole, rendering it useless. Have replaced it with a cheaper one that seems to be more robust. Maybe I was unlucky to have a defective one...

Kilrock Descalene Descaler for Washing Machines & Dishwashers
Kilrock Descalene Descaler for Washing Machines & Dishwashers
Offered by san direct
Price: 2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Kilrock descaler, 20 Feb 2014
I bought this for my kettle that was furred up with lime scale. Very easy to use and effective, left with a clean, gleaming kettle. Good product and not expensive, hence 5 stars.

Garmin Edge 800 Silicone Case
Garmin Edge 800 Silicone Case
Price: 6.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Edge 800 Case, 15 Sep 2013
Bought this for my Garmin for when I go out biking. Does what it is supposed to do and protects it from the rain, mud and dirt. Very pleased with my purchase and would recommend it.

G-Shock Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Digital Display and Black Resin Strap G-7710-1ER
Price: 49.97

5.0 out of 5 stars G Shock watch, 15 Sep 2013
Bought this to replace my old and worn out baby g watch that I used for work. Absolutely love it, does everything I expect it to do - I.e. tells the time!! It also has loads of features I don't use or need but they are there if I ever feel the need!? Brilliant bargain at this price too - thoroughly recommend.

Pet Gear Travel Lite Tri-Fold Dog Ramp, 71 x 16 x 4 cm
Pet Gear Travel Lite Tri-Fold Dog Ramp, 71 x 16 x 4 cm
Price: 59.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Pet Travel Ramp, 15 Sep 2013
Bought this as my 7yr old Labrador who has decided she cannot jump into the boot of the car anymore. She was reluctant to try it initially (embarrassment I think) but with the aim of Jaffa cakes she has been persuaded to use it. It's early days yet as to whether she will use it without the bribe...she weighs 39/40kgs and there is no problem with the ramp due to her weight. It does come with a fastening strap which I need for my car but on lower booted cars there would be no need to secure it. Pleased with it so far, even if the dog is not that enamoured!! Given 4 stars as its a bit bulkier than I expected.

Giro Hex Helmet - Matt Black, Small
Giro Hex Helmet - Matt Black, Small
Offered by Drover Cycles Online
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Giro Hex Helmet, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Giro Hex Helmet - (Sports)
Have had Giro helmets before so was confident ordering another as a present for a friend. Good delivery and fits her well, luckily to date she hasn't crash dummy tested it!? Would recommend, especially at this price :-)

Animal Mens Boys Wallet Tri Fold Wallet Trifold - Inver Phantom Black Grey
Animal Mens Boys Wallet Tri Fold Wallet Trifold - Inver Phantom Black Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal Wallet, 15 Sep 2013
Bought the wallet as a present for my hubby, he is pleased with it. Good quality as expected of the brand, good delivery.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4