Profile for Mrs C > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Large Two Person Wooden Garden Hammock Portable Camping Swing Seat Bed
Large Two Person Wooden Garden Hammock Portable Camping Swing Seat Bed
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It's really comfortable and seems to have stood up very well to ..., 31 Aug 2014
It's really comfortable and seems to have stood up very well to the atrocious weather lately (I left it out by mistake). It's quite stretchy, which makes it super comfy but it's a bit disconcerting when you first get in it as you don't know when it's going to stop sinking! Best thing to do is to hang it quite taught. Also, I love how bright it looks in the garden.

100 X SHEETS BLANK WHITE A4 LABELS 4 PER SHEET L7169 J8169
100 X SHEETS BLANK WHITE A4 LABELS 4 PER SHEET L7169 J8169
Offered by Globe Packaging

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality & stick well, 7 April 2014
I bought these to use on my web shop orders and the are of good quality and stick well. I use a laser printer, so was a little concerned they might not withstand the heat but they are fine, even when I send one through twice to use up a blank label... I am pleasantly surprised as I have always used Avery in the past because I was worried about the quality of un branded products but I would say that, though they might be slightly thinner, they seem to be just as good.

8 x popcorn party boxes
8 x popcorn party boxes
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for party treats, 7 April 2014
This review is from: 8 x popcorn party boxes (Misc.)
I got these for a big summer fair style family party where we had a self-serve popcorn machine and old fashioned sweetshop bar. It was the perfect size and looked really lovely on the bar. The came flat packed but were easy to assemble by pushing together the corners and stayed together securely once assembled. A really good little product.

Popping Corn 1kg (Buy Whole Foods Online)
Popping Corn 1kg (Buy Whole Foods Online)
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for use in popcorn machine, 7 April 2014
It worked very well and very few un popped kernels. What on earth else I'm supposed to think of to say about popping corn is beyond me.

Aluminium Ice / Sweet Scoop 5oz - Ideal for Candy / Sweet Bars at Weddings
Aluminium Ice / Sweet Scoop 5oz - Ideal for Candy / Sweet Bars at Weddings
Offered by Top Products

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & cheerful, 7 April 2014
They did what they needed to do, for the time I needed them to do it... I got these for a popcorn machine for people to help themselves for a family party. They look cute and obviously were up to the job.

Zippy Letter Opener and Safety Cutter
Zippy Letter Opener and Safety Cutter

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the most useful thing in the world...., 7 April 2014
I absolutely love my little letter opener, it opens letters perfectly every time with no effort and no fuss. I also use it to open parcels. cut tape and for getting into those pesky mailing bags. I'm going to buy a load more and give to all my friends.

Gents Wooden Pipe
Gents Wooden Pipe
Offered by Accessory-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid material, so looks realistic, 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: Gents Wooden Pipe (Toy)
I bought this as a prop for fancy dress and I was happy with the look and feel of it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and tidy for displaying Tassimo discs., 27 Sep 2013
I've got this next to the Tassimo machine in reception so people can help themselves. It looks tidy and I like that it can fit 6 varieties in one unit.

Disposable Hot Cup Insulated Ripple Wall - 8oz (Pack 40) - great for parties, bbqs, picnics and events
Offered by Winware

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, sturdy cups, suitable for 1 Tassimo serving, 27 Sep 2013
I got these to go with a Tassimo machine for our reception area. They are the right size and look nice for giving to visitors.

Magimix 11610 1.8 Litre Blender, Black
Magimix 11610 1.8 Litre Blender, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for ice-blended smoothies and drinks, 27 Sep 2013
I got this at the height of the heat wave and was making several ice-blended drinks every day. Ice cubes, fruit juice and a scoop of ice cream made a lighter alternative to milkshakes, great for keeping cool. I used the 'smoothie' setting and it worked very well as long as the mix is 'wet' enough (enough liquid to ice cubes), plus I could leave it to blend as it runs a little programme and switches off when it's done.

Page: 1 | 2