Profile for stephainie hambling > Reviews

Content by stephainie ham...

stephainie hambling

Page: 1 | 2
Age UK MAWB020 Maxi Absorb Washable Bed Pad without Tucks 90cm Length x 85cm Width
Price: 19.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Washable bed pads, 2 Mar 2014
We ordered two of these pads to lay in the kitchen at night because we have two dogs and one of them has colitus which means that he cant get through the night without going to the toilet. We lay newspaper on top of the pad and can clear up easily in the morning. The pad absorbs anything going through the paper and can then be washed.

Remington SP-399 Mens Shaver Foil & Cutter Pack
Remington SP-399 Mens Shaver Foil & Cutter Pack
Offered by HealthXpress
Price: 20.45

3.0 out of 5 stars remington sp-399 shaver foil and cutter pack, 2 Mar 2014
The razor is expensive as it is but to carry on using this you have to order the shaver foil and cutter pack which again is expensive and does not last that long, so you will find your self having to order the same again. I am thinking about going back to a normal wet razor that I can buy in a pack with twenty spare blades for about 3.99.

Lonesome Love
Lonesome Love
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Jean Shepard, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lonesome Love (Audio CD)
Have not listened to Jean Shepard since I bought her L.P.s in the sixties.. I love this c.d.and it brings back the good old country style of female country stars of that era.All depends on a listeners taste.

Love Me Forever/Blues In My Heart
Love Me Forever/Blues In My Heart
Price: 9.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Wanda Jackson, 14 Feb 2014
Enjoyed this c.d. of Wanda Jackson but was expecting more songs like the ones I remember when I bought Wandas L.P.s in the sixties

Boys Manchester United Football Pyjama 5-6 Years
Boys Manchester United Football Pyjama 5-6 Years
Offered by MNS Fashion
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Man U pyjamas, 14 Feb 2014
Bought for grandson who is Man. U. supporter. Fitted well and he was very happy as was his younger brother.

The Journeyman Tailor
The Journeyman Tailor
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars gerald seymour does it again, 14 Feb 2014
This is another first rate story from Gerald Seymour.Takes the reader into the midst of the Irish terrorist and has you praying for a safe outcome for the two main characters. Could almost feel the cold, dirt, and the wet of the stakeout.

Lynns
Lynns
Offered by Giant Entertainment
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lynns c.d., 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Lynns (Audio CD)
We love this c.d and we have not stopped playing it since it arrived, in fact we play it every day and leave it on constant play. The only disappointment is that I have tried without success to get anything else by the Lynns. How they have not made many more c.d.s is astounding. I know that everyone has different musical tastes but I would recommend this c.d. without hesitation.

Deep Down (A Jack Reacher short story) (Jack Reacher Short Stories)
Deep Down (A Jack Reacher short story) (Jack Reacher Short Stories)
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars deep down-Jack Reacher, 24 May 2013
I always read the Jack Reacher stories and this one was as usual very enjoyable.Always leaves me waiting for the next book.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Cooking Rings , Set of 2
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Cooking Rings , Set of 2
Price: 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars stainless steel cooking rings, 24 May 2013
I had been looking for these for some time and these have been very useful in the presentation of the meal

The Skinny Slow Cooker Recipe Book: 40 Delicious Recipes Under 300, 400 And 500 Calories (Kitchen Collection On Kindle Book 1)
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars skinny slow recipe book, 24 May 2013
can only give four stars at the moment as we havw not got round to using it but I am sure it will be very useful

Page: 1 | 2