Profile for ZoeA > Reviews

Parrot Zik Wireless Active Noise Cancellation Headphones - Grey/Gold
Parrot Zik Wireless Active Noise Cancellation Headphones - Grey/Gold
Price: 279.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cool with great sound!, 6 Mar 2014
I bought these headphones for two reasons - one because I wanted a pair of good quality of headphones for my journey to work and two, because they look and feel so good! When they arrived I wasn't disappointed! These headphones are awesome!

Sound quality is excellent whether in wired or wireless mode. The best thing is the way you can adjust the volume or track by sweeping your finger on the side of the headphones. I thought it was a gimmick until I tried it myself but it really does work and is really useful when you're phone is in your pocket!

I'd recommend these to anyone who wants a super cool pair of Bluetooth headphones that sounds as good as they look!

Canton DM 50 TV Sound Plinth / Bar, 2.1 Virtual Surround System with 200watts  in Black
Canton DM 50 TV Sound Plinth / Bar, 2.1 Virtual Surround System with 200watts in Black
Price: 399.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a real cinema at home!, 26 Nov 2013
My partner bought this for me as a birthday present (well actually I ordered it on her Amazon account) and wow what a good choice it was! I have been looking at home cinema systems for months but have always been put off by the clutter of speakers around the room and the chore or having to take up the carpet to hide the cables. This product is an amazing solution for people like me who want great sound adding to their tv by just adding a small box underneath the tv.

It was really easy to connect to the tv and it is easily strong enough to support my 42" tv so no worries about that sitting on top of the Canton. The sound is amazing and even normal tv sounds so much better than the cheap speakers in the tv itself. There's a really clever function where the Canton learns the commands from the tv's remote control so I can use my Pioneer tv remote to turn the volume on the Canton up and down - it's so easy even my five year old nephew has been enjoying it! The Bluetooth connection is really good too and I have my iPad and iPhone connected so it's really good for music too.

Sound quality is fantastic - films sound like they do at the cinema and MTV is like having the band in the room! It can be turned up really loud too so hope my neighbours enjoy my music collection! A great birthday present - highly recommended!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2014 6:35 PM GMT

Braven BRV-1 Portable Ultra Rugged Wireless Speaker - Lava - Black/Grey + Orange Trim
Price: 110.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little speaker!, 16 Oct 2013
This really is a fantastic little product! I was looking for a compact Bluetooth speaker to take on holiday. The BRV-1 caught my eye with a funky design and actually the fact that's it's water resistant was perfect for my holiday and lazy days by the pool.

Sound quality is amazing, especially considering the product is small enough to fit in your pocket! Bluetooth pairing was really quick and my iPhone even displayed the Braven's battery life!! Not seen any Bluetooth devices do that before! Battery life was really good - I charged it in the evening but it played all day at a decent volume without running out of juice. It can go really loud too - really loud!

This is a great speaker for the money. Really nicely put together, runs for ages on a single charge and you can even take it in the shower with you! The best gadget I've bought in ages!

Just Mobile HeadStand - Desktop Headphone Stand in Aluminium
Just Mobile HeadStand - Desktop Headphone Stand in Aluminium
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product!, 15 Sep 2013
If you have a nice pair of headphones that you want to keep safe and tidy, this is the product for you. It's made of really good quality aluminium and looks as good as my B&W headphones that I have hanging on them. It's a nice way to keep my headphones tidy. I'll be ordering another one to keep at work!

Mophie Powerstation Mini for iPhone/iPads, Tablets and USB Devices - Black
Mophie Powerstation Mini for iPhone/iPads, Tablets and USB Devices - Black
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I won't run out of battery again!, 15 Sep 2013
I bought this product because my iPhone battery often goes flat when I am on the train commuting to London and I wanted a way to give it an extra lease of life when there's no mains socket available to charge it. This really is a nice product - very similar to the iPhone's construction, maybe even a bit nicer! I can charge it from my laptop or my phone's USB charger and then it's ready to go when I need some extra charge on my phone. My iPhone charges to 100% in an hour and the Powerstation still has enough juice to give it a second charge another day! A must have product for heavy phone users!