ARRAY(0xa3c21eac)

Flare
Flare
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just excellent, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Flare (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book. The character's are real and just so very British each one facing the collapsing world in in their own unique way, Malc is just your average man thrown into difficult situations, he doesn't always make the right choices nor the heroic ones but he is very real in a vivid landscape and I found myself asking on more than one occasion 'What would I do if that happened?'.

The Sky Used to be Blue: a Silo story (Karma)
The Sky Used to be Blue: a Silo story (Karma)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 14 Feb 2014
A truely excellent read true to its origin. I enjoyed it a great deal. i hope there will be more.

Steampunk Tea Party: Cakes & Toffees to Jams & Teas - 30 Neo-Victorian Steampunk Recipes from Far-Flung Galaxies, Underwater Worlds & Airborne Excursions
Price: 8.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 19 Oct 2013
I have just received my copy of the Steampunk Tea party and it is possibly the most beautiful recipe book I've come across. Not only are the delicacies sumptuous but the presentation is delightfully luxurious with inspiring colourful photos and Ms Ladybird's story captions are just huge fun. I love the characters and the glamorous adventerous family feel and my word does the food look delicious. I really recommend this book in either your tea party or Steampunk collection.

Steampunk Emporium: Creating Fantastical Jewelry, Devices and Oddments from Assorted Cogs, Gears and Curios
by Jema Hewitt
Price: 10.34

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly unique and inspirational book., 4 July 2011
Steampunk Emporium utterly captured my imagination as the author's alter ego Emilly Ladybird regaled us with anecdotes from her Victorian space adventures presenting the most intriguing characters such as the spirited Airship Pirate Andromeda Darkstorm and the Dashing explorer Lord Barham.

Meanwhile Jema herself takes us through step by step, beautifully illustrated, guides on how to create their rather exquisite accessories.
Each project introduces new techniques and includes sources lists, tricks and tips. Worth it for the art work alone this book is both a fantastical escape and unconventional approach to jewellery making.

I am both hoping for a sequel and that Ms Ladybird will be releasing her journals to the populous enabling us to live vicariously through her and the rather exuberant Mr Woppit.

Meanwhile I will have to make do with the lovely steampunk sparkles this book has shown me how to make. A must for all enthusiast of the clockworks crinoline and brass tech genre.

Deadwood: Complete First Season [DVD] [2004] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Deadwood: Complete First Season [DVD] [2004] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Timothy Olyphant
Offered by RAREWAVES USA
Price: 19.72

5.0 out of 5 stars It will open your eyes, 16 May 2005
Gritty, disturbing and down right enlightening, Deadwood shows human nature at it's very worst with a painfully down to earth approach that is frankly shocking.
Do not watch it if you're easily offended but if you can handle the language and the sometimes horribly realistic portrayal of frontier life then this show is more than worth the watch.
Less of a western more of an epiphany, Deadwood tells you exactly how the West was really won.
It's not to be missed.