Profile for Bess > Reviews

Content by Bess

Bess

Page: 1 | 2
Sidas 3D Gel Insoles XL (UK 10-11)
Sidas 3D Gel Insoles XL (UK 10-11)
Offered by Actesso Medical Supports Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars These insoles are good if you suffer from on going heel pain, 8 Sept. 2014
These insoles are good if you suffer from on going heel pain. I wear these and use savlon antiseptic cream, seems to help a lot over a period of time, especially if you use it at night before going to bed.

TISSERAND ROSE BLEND DEODORANT (35ML)
TISSERAND ROSE BLEND DEODORANT (35ML)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, antibacterial., 7 Sept. 2014
I like the smell but I really like it because I recently had an abscess under my armpit due to shaving and I took antibiotics and antibiotic cream to get rid of it but after two weeks something felt very wrong. I went to the doctors and she examined me but my whole arm felt heavy and I felt sore under the armpit. I thought that there must have been a little bacteria left in the pores. I decided to use this deodorant as it does not clog the pores up and after using it for two weeks my arm is back to normal and no more soreness. I know that damask rose is anti bacterial so that may also have something to do with it.

Shower Curtain Textile 180x200 cm. "PARADISE"
Shower Curtain Textile 180x200 cm. "PARADISE"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Sensory Room, 8 April 2014
I purchased this item to cover up some cupboards in my child's sensory room. The theme of the room is oceanic and this curtain looks amazing. I have got two giant u.v. Fish spinning on slow mirror ball motors and a 6 foot bubble tube with fish floating up and Down. There is lots of other equipment in the room and this curtain compliments the whole theme, especially with a giant acrylic mirror opposite it. Very relaxing!

Giant Teeth & Toothbrush - dental care model
Giant Teeth & Toothbrush - dental care model
Offered by jpmproductsltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for special needs, 6 Nov. 2013
I am learning my son to clean his teeth better and these are a great teaching tool and a good size. I use real toothpaste and an egg timer and am just helping him where he needs help. He is starting to clean the teeth for a little while, Over time I am hoping to build his time up but I just praise him so much because he has struggled for a long time to clean his own teeth so these should make all the difference.

Organic Roasted Dandelion Root 16 Bags
Organic Roasted Dandelion Root 16 Bags
Offered by STRATTON UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Roasted Dandelion Root, 6 Nov. 2013
As far as dandelion root tea goes this one is very nice, probably because it has been roasted, would buy again.

Big Pegboard (Invicta)
Big Pegboard (Invicta)

5.0 out of 5 stars Peg Board, 2 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Big Pegboard (Invicta) (Toy)
My son has learning difficulties and this peg board has been easy for him to use. The large pegs sit into the holes easily. This is a nice first peg board.

100ml LAVENDER Essential Oil - 100% Pure for Aromatherapy Use
100ml LAVENDER Essential Oil - 100% Pure for Aromatherapy Use
Offered by Aura Essential Oils

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 29 July 2013
I put this lavender oil in my aroma diffuser and it scents the air with the perfume of real lavender, I like to use it at night when I go to sleep and in the daytime when it is hot as I suffer from neuralgia. Excellent value. Can't buy this locally at this price. The scent seems to help me from stopping headaches starting. I get through a lot of oil in a day but this has lasted me a good while.

Kiki Body Biotics SBO Probiotic Formula - Pack of 60 Vegicaps
Kiki Body Biotics SBO Probiotic Formula - Pack of 60 Vegicaps
Offered by Blue Herbs

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Soil Based probiotics., 23 Jun. 2013
I gave these to my son and they have given him a bad fungal overgrowth which doctors have been treating with anti fungal medications. Some of the spore forming organisms such as bacillus lichenformis are associated with infections and these can be serious needing strong antibiotics to get rid of them and sometimes that does not work and they can be a real problem to get rid of. These will suit some people very well but can be dangerous for other people especially with under lying health problems. Search out pubmed and look up the names of some of the bacillus soil organisms and the infections that they can cause once they get into the body because when inside of the body they are not like ordinary probiotics and stay there. Search out Natasha Trenev Scientist who holds the biggest library in the world on soil based probiotics and the dangers they can do. The trouble is that they are unregulated and much more research needs to be done on the safety of soil based probiotic strains. Dr Leo Galland also warns that some people can not tolerate probiotics and this can lead to problems.

Update 21/10/2014. My son has been diagnosed with a bad bacterial overgrowth (gut dysbiosis) and is still being treated for a fungal overgrowth with anti fungals by the NHS. While many people can take probiotics there are some that cant especially if you have an underlying problem. You have been warned.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2014 11:58 PM BST

Blephagel Preservative Free Gel 30G NEW!!
Blephagel Preservative Free Gel 30G NEW!!
Offered by WorldWideMart UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Hypoallergenic Blephagel, preservative free., 11 Jun. 2013
I can only use hypoallergenic products otherwise the skin around my eyes puff up. I am so super sensitive around my eyes that I once had a bad allergic reaction to some facial eye cream and needed surgery to correct the damage done to my skin. I really like this product and as it is hypoallergenic then you should not have an allergic reaction to it, I never react to hypoallergenic products. I have suffered with blepharitis since last year due to an infection mis-diagnosed, I will be making this gel a daily part of my eye cleansing regime. It is often difficult to find hypoallergenic eye cleaning materials so I am so glad I found this.

Aroma Stream & Pad - electric vapouriser
Aroma Stream & Pad - electric vapouriser
Offered by Oils4life Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars AROMA STREAM, 12 April 2013
I have had my aroma stream for years and it is still going strong. It does make a noise but I get to sleep fine with it. I put lavender oil in mine to help me get to sleep as I suffer from bad headaches and a dry sinus condition and I find it very soothing. There are two settings and I start with the fast speed setting to fill the room with aroma and then turn it down to the first setting which is quieter. The only downside is if you put to much oil on the aroma pad at the bottom of the unit then some oil can come away and spill onto the suface it is sitting on so I put mine on a small plate as I like to use a lot of oil when I get bad headaches, if you don't saturate the pad with oil then it will not leak. For my health condition I consider it one of the best things I have ever purchased.

Page: 1 | 2