Profile for Annie > Reviews

Clarks Caslynn Shae, Women's Wedge Heels Sandals
Clarks Caslynn Shae, Women's Wedge Heels Sandals
Price: £56.55 - £104.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes - love them, 26 Jun. 2016
Lovely shoes, comfy and stylish. I have a black pair and a cream pair.i bought them in store so no sizing issues.

Rare Solid Sterling Silver Natural Sapphire High Quality Wishbone Eternity Ring - Finger Sizes L to Z Available
Offered by LetsBuyGold Jewellers

5.0 out of 5 stars It arrived three days after I ordered it which was great. The sapphires are a good size, 8 Jun. 2016
This is a lovely ring. It arrived three days after I ordered it which was great. The sapphires are a good size, the wishbone shape different from a straight ring and I am delighted with it.

High Quality Solid Sterling Silver Natural Sapphire Full Eternity or Stack Ring - Finger Sizes 5 to 10 Available
Offered by LetsBuyGold Jewellers

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 8 Jun. 2016
This is a pretty ring but the stones look too small on my hand. I am returning it and the sellers are being very helpful. I've bought another style from the same people and am very pleased with it.

Martha Jackson Sterling Silver Urban Armour Earrings
Martha Jackson Sterling Silver Urban Armour Earrings
Offered by Martha Jackson Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 8 May 2016
I love these! They are so different and look stunning with short hair. They arrived two days after I placed the order which surprised me. I absolutely love them and will be wearing them a lot as their simplicity means they will go with so many things.

The Bumper Book of Tropical Aquarium Fishes
The Bumper Book of Tropical Aquarium Fishes
by Dick Mills

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for beginners, 3 May 2016
Nay dad wanted to get tropical fish so I bought this book for him to read first. He found it very helpful and answered a lot of his questions.

A Most Desirable Marriage
A Most Desirable Marriage

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 4 Mar. 2016
This was a pleasant read, uncomplicated and easy. It was easy to predict the ending though.

Tainted Love: a twisting, gripping thriller
Tainted Love: a twisting, gripping thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 Feb. 2016
I've just finished reading this and thoroughly enjoyed it. I've read all the books in the series so know a lot of the characters from them. This writer's storytelling is 100 times better than hat of Martina Cole and I can't wait for her next book in Spring 2017.

Self Inflicted Wounds
Self Inflicted Wounds

2.0 out of 5 stars Unpleasant character, 7 Feb. 2016
I only read about a third of this because I didn't like one of the main characters at all. He was very unpleasant. Some readers might sy if I'd read to the end - and I've been criticised for not finishing a book before - I might have found him to become better. But I wasn't going to waste precious free time for reading doing this.

WheatyBags Extra Large Wheat Bag Heat Pack for Back Pain Relief (a. Unscented, c. Red Polycotton)
Offered by Clear Prospects Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps back pain, 19 Jan. 2016
This is worth having if you have aches and pains. Its helping my back pain. I like that it is un scented as so many of these bags smell of lavender which gives me a headache. The red is a lovely colour too.

L.S. Lowry Illustrated desk diary 2016
L.S. Lowry Illustrated desk diary 2016
by Flame Tree Publishing
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely addition to my desk, 6 Jan. 2016
I bought this to brighten up my desk as I love Lowry's work and am fed up with boring black diaries. This is lovely. It's great having the paintings throughout the diary. I hope there is another one coming out for 2017.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15