Profile for Annie > Reviews

Simple Knits for Easy Living
Simple Knits for Easy Living
by Erika Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great book full of inspiring ideas, 28 Dec 2014
This arrived on Christmas Eve so had to wait for the shops yo open for yarn so I could start knitting. This is a great book full of inspiring ideas. I have started on a cushion and while not following a pattern exactly, this book has given me confidence to try different textures etc. I will probably be buying some more of Ms Knight's books in the future. Highly recommend this book.

The Good Life
The Good Life

3.0 out of 5 stars ... on a lot of her recent books but not great. It's ok though, 12 Dec 2014
This review is from: The Good Life (Kindle Edition)
This book is an improvement on a lot of her recent books but not great. It's ok though. The characters are rather superficial and you don't get to know them too well. I surprised myself by actually finishing this book but found it to be an ok bedtime read.

Watching the English: The Hidden Rules of English Behaviour
Watching the English: The Hidden Rules of English Behaviour

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 13 Nov 2014
This is a great read. The author has captured the English so well. The book has some lovely humorous bits too. I thoroughly recommend this book if people interest you.

Cultured Freshwater Large 10mm White Pearl Silver (925) Stud earrings, presented in an attractive satin silk pouch with a gift card
Offered by Pearls Paradise

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 13 Nov 2014
These are lovely and look great. Only downside is that the butterflies are rather loose and one earring fell out when I was wearing them. Luckily it fell onto my lap! I will buy replacement earring backs to solve the problem.

Elegant Touch False Nails - UV Gel Infinity Bare 122 (short length)
Elegant Touch False Nails - UV Gel Infinity Bare 122 (short length)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok product, 13 Nov 2014
These look good for a couple of days but then wear down quickly. But ok for short term wear.

The Broken
The Broken

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting story, 13 Nov 2014
This review is from: The Broken (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't sure where this story was going for quite a while but found myself enjoying it. Not a heavy book and a good holiday read.

Engagement Sterling Silver Ring with Cubic Zirconias
Engagement Sterling Silver Ring with Cubic Zirconias
Offered by Goldcast

5.0 out of 5 stars A very pretty ring. The cz is not as fake-looking as ..., 13 Nov 2014
A very pretty ring. The cz is not as fake-looking as many are. I am very happy with this ring.

Travel Holdall small 32 liters 1.65 kgs cabin Bag Carry On Wheels Animal print Black White Zebra trolley wheeled hand Luggage
Offered by Furniture and your home

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fit for purpose, 6 Sep 2014
I haven't used the bag yet but it looks just right for flight hand luggage. The pull along handle is the right height for me and the outside pockets will be very useful. Iove the funky fabric too. Happy with my purchase.

Watching Over You
Watching Over You

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked this book, 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: Watching Over You (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book. It was the first one by this author that I've read but I have more on the Kindle waiting. I didn't feel I got to know the characters very well but the storyline had me gripped.

Hot Pink Leather 360 Degree Rotating Stand Case Cover for the Brand New iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2 (with Retina Display) and iPad Mini (1st Generation) with Full Sleep/Wake compatibility, Screen Protector Included
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this, 14 Aug 2014
A good purchase. This cover looks good and is sturdy, protecting my iPad Mini. This arrived very quickly too. Good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9