Profile for Burkechilly > Reviews

Content by Burkechilly

Burkechilly

(New Stock) Illusion Dress & Thong Black Set Women's Sexy Lingerie (Size:M, fit S-M)
Offered by Intimates21-CN
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, 30 Jan 2014
Bought this as a gift for my wife (myself).Did not know what she would react and to my surprise she loves it.Its also deceiving as my wife thought it was expensive because the quality of the product.Would definitely recommend.

Snuggle Pets Cuddleuppets Unicorn (White)
Snuggle Pets Cuddleuppets Unicorn (White)
Price: 18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly, 30 Jan 2014
ever since my daughter got this for Christmas she has not let it out of her sight.She will not even go to sleep without it

Girls Super Soft Fine Knit Teddy Bear Winter Snood Scarf (Royal Blue)
Girls Super Soft Fine Knit Teddy Bear Winter Snood Scarf (Royal Blue)
Offered by TeddyT's
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 Jan 2014
Bought this for my 8 year old daughter because her mother had one.She absolutely loves it and does not like to take it off

Amour-Sexy Lingerie Black Sheer Lace Teddy Romper Stripper Wear
Amour-Sexy Lingerie Black Sheer Lace Teddy Romper Stripper Wear
Offered by Housweety
Price: 2.79

3.0 out of 5 stars too short, 30 Jan 2014
Bought this for the wife and although she liked it ,the product was too small for her.Would still recommend this

Tech air 15.6 inch Laptop Case with Shoulder Strap and Optical USB 2 Button Mouse
Price: 13.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 7 Jun 2013
Arrived promptly,and I was surprised at the quality of the case.Have taken it everywhere and it does the job fine.Definitley recommend

Nikon D3100: From Snapshots to Great Shots
Nikon D3100: From Snapshots to Great Shots
by Jeff Revell
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 7 Jun 2013
Great book.Really makes you want to go out and explore various situations with your camera.I would definitely recommend getting this book.

360 ROTATING MULTI-ANGLE PU LEATHER CASE STAND COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY 7 INCH TAB 2 P3100 P3110 - (CHERRY RED)
Offered by BV-electronics
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 7 Jun 2013
Bought one initially for my daughter.I was very happy with the quality of the product that I purchased 3 of them.

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Price: 3.94

5.0 out of 5 stars very compact, 7 Jun 2013
Great little product.It was so easy to use and I could upload my pictures on to my laptop due to the fact that I had no sd card slot.I would totally recommend this.

JML Iron Total Gym Upper Body Workout Bar
JML Iron Total Gym Upper Body Workout Bar
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition
Price: 7.51

5.0 out of 5 stars JML Iron Gym Workout Bar, 27 Nov 2010
Quikly received in the post,easy to set up and use.Would really recommend this product as it gives your shoulders a really good workout.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2011 4:26 PM GMT

One2Fit Body Fat Tester (Caliper) with instructions & body fat charts
One2Fit Body Fat Tester (Caliper) with instructions & body fat charts
Offered by Simply Gorgeous Direct
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Body Fat Tester, 27 Nov 2010
Icouldnt believe how fast i recieved this item which is a credit to the seller.I found this product to be of good quality and easy to use.