Profile for MargaretF > Reviews

Content by MargaretF

MargaretF

Fashion Women Studio Hollywood Vintage Short Sleeve V Neck Top/Blouse With Floral Design 24-26, 26-28 (26-28, Cream)
Offered by spurbay fashions

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful value, 17 Nov 2014
This is my second one of these. The material is very good and comfortable. It fits perfectly and it is very good value. I would recommend this top to anyone.

SAMRICK - Pack of 10 - HTC One SV & One SV LTE & One ST - Transparent Screen Protector/Film/Foil (3 Layer Technology) & Microfibre Cloth
Offered by Aero Communication Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 9 May 2013
An essential item for granddaughter's phone. Very satisfied with the product, the price and the speed with which it arrived.

ATORRE - Single Lever Kitchen Sink Mixer with swivel spout
ATORRE - Single Lever Kitchen Sink Mixer with swivel spout
Offered by HST MALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely adequate, 2 Sep 2011
I bought this item after reading the reviews and I am delighted with it. It was easy to fit and replaced a faulty tap costing much more. My only criticism is that it runs rather slowly but this is a very minor thing. I thoroughly recommend this as my local shop was going to charge me over £100 for one!This proves how useful reviews are. Thanks.