Profile for Margaret W > Reviews

Serenity Prayer Journal
by Christian Art Gifts
Edition: Stationery

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a delight to write in!, 27 Sep 2012
This is a truly beautiful little journal with a thick leather cover. It comes with a removable plastic cover to protect it. The good quality pages (of which there are lots) are gilt edged and come with a line at the top for a title or such like, lined pages and a bible verse at the bottom. I've had mine for some time now, even taking it on holiday, and it has worn very well indeed.

Mr Darcy's Diary
Mr Darcy's Diary
by Maya Slater

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong reviews!!, 30 Sep 2011
This review is from: Mr Darcy's Diary (Paperback)
These are the wrong reviews! These reviews are for Mr Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange. Mr Darcy's Diary by Maya Slater is the same book as The Private Diary of Mr Darcy, which has only 2 reviews at present. I didn't enjoy this book at all. It spoiled my image of Mr Darcy and I don't want to read about maid's being raped. On the other hand, Mr Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange I loved. Note also that when you 'look inside' Amanda Grange's book, it also shows the wrong book i.e. this one! What a mix up!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2011 11:46 AM GMT

Comfort Waistband Stretch Trousers
Comfort Waistband Stretch Trousers

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and style!, 25 Jun 2011
These trousers are so comfortable. I love the elasticated waistband. They are very stylish and can be dressed up or down. The seam down the front makes them look attractive. The material is neither too light nor too heavy, and feels soft against the skin. I'm 5' 6" and size 14, and the regular leg length is perfect. These are the first trousers I've ever bought on-line without trying on. I bought them on the strength of other reviews and they've now become my favourite black trousers.

Long Mermaid Corset Gothic Witch Halloween Medieval Whitby Fantasy Fishtail Skirt. Sizes 8 - 30
Offered by DangerousfX
Price: £37.99 - £42.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and so unusual!, 14 Jun 2011
This is a very comfortable lightweight skirt. It should fit people of different heights. I'm 5'6 and it's the perfect length when not pulled down at the waist too much. Someone taller could have the waist lower. Someone slightly shorter could wear higher heels. It feels comfortable when standing, sitting, bending down, whatever! The skirt is very flattering and slimming. I bought it based on other good reviews and am delighted I did.

French General Labels and Stickers
French General Labels and Stickers
by Kaari Meng
Edition: Accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and delightful, 12 May 2011
I was delighted when I received this. There are more stickers that I thought. There are five sets of three pages of stickers each following a particular colour scheme. These fifteen pages are then repeated, making thirty pages in total. Forty stickers are completely patterned and all the rest have a border with room to write a label, and some with a subtle drawing that can be written over. The book is attached to and contained in a lovely cardboard folder (just under A5 size) to keep the labels intact. They are simply beautiful.

Elements Sterling Silver Ladies' P2621M Amethyst Checkerboard Pendant. 46cm Box Chain (Shade of the stone may vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant, 23 Feb 2011
I don't usually wear much jewellery as I don't like the feel of heavy necklaces or bracelets. However I decided to treat myself to this pendant as amethyst is my birthstone. I liked the look of it and it had been given a good review - and one with which I would totally agree. It's an ideal length, not too short, not at all heavy round my neck and looks elegant with both round necked or more scooped necked tops. A really lovely piece of jewellery at a very reasonable price. Several people have admired it. It comes in a gift box and would make an ideal present.

Journal
Journal
by Christian Art Gifts
Edition: Stationery

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful!, 17 Feb 2011
This review is from: Journal (Stationery)
These are the most beautiful little journals I have ever had the pleasure to own - and with journals being my weakness I have owned many in my 40 something years! The cover is a sturdy, attractive leather. The pages are thick and lined with a line at the top for a title or date. I bought both this pink and also the blue 'serenity prayer on the cover' journal and am using the blue one to record my family tree. They come with a thick, removable plastic cover which I am keeping on for the moment to protect them. Note that there is a Bible verse at the bottom of each page. You might like that or not, but the quality of the journal is excellent and I think that they are very good value for money. Almost too lovely to write in!

Leitz Vaultz Dvd Storage Box - Black
Leitz Vaultz Dvd Storage Box - Black
Offered by 9to5 Supplies (VAT receipt supplied)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 17 Feb 2011
These stylish cardboard storage boxes comfortably hold 27 boxed DVDs. They look just like in the picture. I liked the first one so much that I ordered another. They are compact, not too heavy when full and slide easily along the shelf. The shiny surface and stud fasteners make them look stylish without drawing too much attention in a room. They come flat packed but are very simple to make up and include a small piece of card to insert as a label - something that you could easily change yourself when needed. Oh, and the shiny surface is very easy to dust.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2013 9:50 AM GMT