Profile for poppy > Reviews

How to Survive Christmas
How to Survive Christmas
by Jilly Cooper OBE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jun. 2016
read this years ago and loved it. Read it just before Christmas. It's best then! Really funny and apposite.

The Daily Vegan Planner: Twelve Weeks to a Complete Vegan Diet Transition
The Daily Vegan Planner: Twelve Weeks to a Complete Vegan Diet Transition
by Jolinda Hackett

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Jun. 2016
This is a good buy, but so far have not used it.

Easy Yoga: Secret to Strength & Balance With Peggy [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

4.0 out of 5 stars So far have not been able towatch it as it does not work on my computer ..., 23 Jun. 2016
So far have not been able to watch it as it does not work on my computer and can't find remote control for the video! Hey ho!

Mindfulness: A practical guide to finding peace in a frantic world
Mindfulness: A practical guide to finding peace in a frantic world
by Mark Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Really excellent. Have bought a second one for a friend ..., 23 Jun. 2016
Really excellent. Have bought a second one for a friend going through a difficult time just now. A good buy.

Haden Slow Cooker, 1.5 Litre, White
Haden Slow Cooker, 1.5 Litre, White
Offered by Electrical Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Good wee cooker., 21 Jan. 2016
Very pleased with cooker. My first meal did not turn out well, but I think that was the recipe and not the cooker. Looking forward to trying again with different recipe.

The Wheel of The Year: A Beginner's Guide to Celebrating the Traditional Pagan Festivals of the Seasons
by Maureen Murrish

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather a lot of spells and things!, 2 Dec. 2015
I am quite enjoying this book but it isn't what I was expecting. I was hoping for more about the different Festivals and how to celebrate them. I was not expecting a lot of Spell casting. I am sure it will be enjoyable to many following that path.

Oh She Glows
Oh She Glows
by Angela Liddon

2.0 out of 5 stars Stop doing Kindle cook book reviews., 2 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Oh She Glows (Paperback)
Just did not like it. I found the layout annoying. I don't think I will buy cook books from Amazone again until they realise showing only Kindle rather than Hard Back does not work for all books. I do not have Kindle and really don't want it and feel it is being forced on to me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 13, 2016 5:34 AM BST

Rose Elliot's Vegetarian Christmas
Rose Elliot's Vegetarian Christmas
by Rose Elliot

4.0 out of 5 stars Good dishes for Christmas time., 2 Dec. 2015
I have had this book for years and still find it useful if now a little dated. Bought for a friend who is having a vegetarian for Christmas dinner.

Offshore: In Search of an Island of My Own
Offshore: In Search of an Island of My Own
by Ben Fogle

5.0 out of 5 stars really good island book., 2 Dec. 2015
Really enjoyed this book. Fogles usual high standard. Only thing I would add to it is a small map showing where some of the islands are. I found the chapter on Sealand rather long and not sure why he included it as it didn't appear to be an island. Definately worth reading.

ACRYLIC KEYRING AND BOTTLE OPENER 2376 WEATHER FORECAST SIGN FUNNY DOUBLE SIDED KEYRING AND BOTTLE OPENER
Offered by signs2all ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars This looks a fun product and would buy for me son's Christmas stocking, 11 Oct. 2015
This looks a fun product and would buy for my son's Christmas stocking, but need to see and know more about it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4