Profile for rita fitzgibbons > Reviews

Non Slip Matting Black
Non Slip Matting Black
Offered by MERL Trading Group

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of rubbish when it came it was ..., 22 Aug. 2014
What a load of rubbish when it came it was a very small dashboard mat for a car which was not the description with the reviews I was lead to believe it would be a lot bigger piece of matting don't be mislead

Big Dog Soft No Pull Harness LARGE Black
Big Dog Soft No Pull Harness LARGE Black
Offered by Happy Dog Place

5.0 out of 5 stars my dog loves it didn't like his old harness at all we had a fight ..., 11 July 2014
Harness came todays on day I was told it would come ,my dog loves it didn't like his old harness at all we had a fight for him to put the old one on. I let him look at this one he wanted me to put it on him and no pulling it was a pleasure walking him thank you for such a good product.

The Skinny ActiFry Cookbook: Guilt-free and Delicious ActiFry Recipe Ideas: Discover The Healthier Way to Fry!

5.0 out of 5 stars great actifry recipes, 1 May 2014
Best book ever for actifry owners don't just think about it get it .
.I have tried nearly all recipes there great .

ForeFront Cases® Kindle Fire HD 7" Rotating Leather Case Cover / Stand with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function WILL ONLY FIT Kindle Fire HD 7" 2012 [PREVIOUS GENERATION] + Stylus Pen Worth £4.50
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars look after your kindle, 24 Aug. 2013
Just received my new kindle case so impressed very quick delivery my kindle fire hd 7" looks brilliant in it and free pen good makes use in my kindle really easy.

American Bulldog (Comprehensive Owner's Guide)
American Bulldog (Comprehensive Owner's Guide)

5.0 out of 5 stars buster bulldog, 11 July 2013
Got this book because we own a two year old bulldog. Very interesting read a must for anyone with an American bulldog of there own, lots of good advice and hints good buy.

Soft Leather Credit Card Holder Wallet. BOXED
Soft Leather Credit Card Holder Wallet. BOXED
Offered by Leather Express Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars card holder, 11 July 2013
Bought this for my husband needed holder just for his cards not a wallet .he is very happy with it good delivery would recommend this item and company that supplied the product.

COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Large
COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Large

5.0 out of 5 stars strong american bulldog, 17 May 2013
came on time very pleased with product took my American bulldog buster straight out with it on it worked straight away. I was amazed cant wait to take him out again don't know way it works it just does.