Profile for Lee K. Freeman > Reviews

Content by Lee K. Freeman

Lee K. Freeman "fml" (seaham, co.durham, uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Dark Side Of The Moon (Twentieth Anniversary Edition)
The Dark Side Of The Moon (Twentieth Anniversary Edition)
Offered by FastMedia "Ships From USA"

4.0 out of 5 stars great sound quality, 27 April 2015
It's a fab album. No denying it. This version lacks documentary evidence, like a written commentary; someone waxing lyrical about them, which I would have liked. Sound quality is exceptional.

Pulse [DVD] [2006]
Pulse [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Pink Floyd
Offered by BestSellerRecordshop

5.0 out of 5 stars best DVD concert by far, 27 April 2015
This review is from: Pulse [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
Floyd at their best as far as I'm concerned. I controversially prefer them without Waters. Loved MLOR album and Division Bell, and this is their best DVD concert by far. The first disc is excellent. The DSOM on disc 2 is impressive. Lots of relevant extras too.

MG
MG

5.0 out of 5 stars VVMG reprise, 27 April 2015
This review is from: MG (Audio CD)
Martin reprising his VCMG days with Vince. Its what I'd call minimalist electronica. I'm biased, but this is Martin doing what he does best, being inventive.

Kittenz And Thee Glitz
Kittenz And Thee Glitz
Offered by Warehouse Seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Felix at his best, 27 April 2015
This review is from: Kittenz And Thee Glitz (Audio CD)
Cracking album. One of my all time favourites. Felix at his best. Had it years ago and bought it again as lost it. I just love the whole album.

I Know Electrikboy
I Know Electrikboy

5.0 out of 5 stars Underrated Genius of Felix Da Housecat, 21 Mar. 2015
This review is from: I Know Electrikboy (Audio CD)
Best synthpop album since the 1980s. Felix Da Housecat at his best on this album and Kittenz & Thee Glitz, helped inspire Daft Punk et al. Very catchy tunes and nonstop playability. Had his first track, Music is my life, in my head the other day and knew I had to buy the album again after losing it/lending it to someone. A very underrated album. Retro in style, but up with the House music if its time, it sits neatly alongside Fatboyslim, Air, Vince Clarke's many alter egos. Would also be a good introduction to anyone listening to synthpop for first time and displays Felix Da Housecat's brilliant musical talent that these days takes a sideline for his DJing. Much loved album.

San Francisco Semi Acoustic Guitar and Belcat V15G Guitar Amp Pack
San Francisco Semi Acoustic Guitar and Belcat V15G Guitar Amp Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars nice for price, 30 Dec. 2014
I've had a few guitars in my time and wanted a hollow body electric. Needed an amp as well so this fit the bill. The guitar needed tuning, action low, but can be altered if necessary. Pickups are fine, I got the sound I was after. On playing guitar, there's plenty of room to bend notes on neck. 5th string on 2nd and 4th frets have to be played on fret otherwise sounds half note out of tune. Was more noticeable on 5th string. Not a complaint just an observation. Plays slide well on open G and open E tunings. Nice tone to guitar. All round I am happy. No one's reviewed product on here, so thought I would as I read reviews. I took a chance and I'm happy. Amp is spot on with good tone. Reasonable price as well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2016 11:30 PM BST

JVC High Quality Full Size Headphones
JVC High Quality Full Size Headphones
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars superb value, 14 Nov. 2014
I have used expensive earphones and cheap and was looking for a new set. I went back to JVC earphones due to the fact I knew they would be good quality. I also produce music and wore these cans the other night. I was shocked at the quality, in a positive way. The last pair of phones I got made by JVC were £30+.
I'm a music perfectionist and the range/quality of these phones is frankly staggering. I normally buy cheapies for everyday use/PC, but at this price I'd buy them again, over my set that cost £40+

Moon in a Dewdrop: Writings of Zen Master Dogen
Moon in a Dewdrop: Writings of Zen Master Dogen
by Dogen

5.0 out of 5 stars The Benedict of Zen, 5 Aug. 2013
A beautiful book, reminiscent of St. Benedict's recommended rule. Dogen's inimitable style is the fingerprint of these works and when one reads them, it is like we are listening to him speak to us now, as if a moment bridges time. His wisdom is relevant now as it was then and advices simple in essence, yet complex to a secular world.
The 'Moon in a Dewdrop,' is one of the must haves for any spiritual individual who practices meditation, zen or interconnectedness.
A scholarly hand has captured the heart of Dogen and eternalized it on paper.

Tinxs Neoprene Neck Face Mask Veil Sport Motorcycle Ski
Tinxs Neoprene Neck Face Mask Veil Sport Motorcycle Ski
Offered by L-FENG-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery but my visor still mists., 8 Jun. 2013
Title says it all really. My visor still mists badly, but it I didn't pay expensive for it. It keeps me warm in cooler months. I do have a feeling I'm turning into Hannibal Lecter wearing it tho'......

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort assured, 8 Jun. 2013
Nice soft feel to the top. I don't tumble dry mine. I were it for work where the air conditioning is shocking: I'm warm on the cool mornings and cool on the warm afternoons. No one can see the sweat marks on me lol. It's comforatble and allows me to work at the keyboard without tight sleeves clinging to me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4