Profile for Hill walker > Reviews

Content by Hill walker

Hill walker (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Summit Fever: An Armchair Climber's Initiation to Glencoe, Mortal Terror and the Himalayan Matterhorn
by Andrew Greig

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic enjoyable read, 16 July 2015
Great book. I couldn't put it down.

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery pack, 16 July 2015
Great product. Second one I have had from Anker and nothing wrong with the first one either. I just wanted an additional one as I go away camping for long periods without power outlets but still like to have good use of my phone for gps/reading etc. I am using it with the iPhone 6 which granted has a much better battery performance but this pack charges it easily a few times over and is quick at doing it too.

Joules Women's Molly Welly Wellington Boots R_MOLLYWELLY Red Peony 4 UK, 37 EU, 6 US
Offered by Tower-London

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 16 July 2015
Like a pair of comfortable slippers. Good grip and very pleased with them. Fit well too.

iPhone 6 Plus Screen Protector, Daswise® 2015 Full Screen Anti-scratch Tempered Glass Protectors with Curved Edge, Cover Edge-to-Edge, Protect Your 5.5 Inches Space Gray iPhone 6 Plus Screens from Drops & Impacts, HD Clear, Bubble-free Shockproof (5.5 Black)
Offered by Wendy's Mobile Store-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got this, 16 July 2015
Dropped my phone and smashed the screen. Insured (luckily and new phone arrived promptly with me ordering this and wasting no time in fitting).
Easily fitted with good instructions. A wet wipe/dry wipe (provided) then a sticky label to lift any stubborn dust. Carefully placed the protector and thats it after following their instruction to put some pressure in the middle of the phone. It comes almost to the edge of the phone and is much better than I thought as there is a slight curve at the edge which lessens its visibility. It was easy to fit my protective case around it which has a rubber bumper so there was no problem.. The only way you would know a screen protector is on the phone is that there is a more noticeable 'dip' on the control button circle due to the depth of the tempered glass but I got used to it quickly and it does not impact and efficiency of the thumbprint to open the phone.
I have not had it on the phone for very long but this is much better than I thought it was going to be and would definitely recommend. As it is glass you really wouldn't know its on the phone.

Deshedding Tool & Pet Grooming Brush- No.1 BEST SELLER On Amazon.com; For Small, Medium & Large Dogs, Cats & Horses, With Short to Long Hair. Dramatically Reduces Shedding In Under 15 Minutes Guaranteed
Offered by DAK Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, 27 Feb. 2015
I gave this a shot the minute it arrived on my dog who casts extremely badly. I can only say I wish I had got this years ago. My boy is a big dog, a cross Rottie/Collie and has a short but very thick coat. This tool worked a treat and I noticed an immediate improvement. Im cannot yet comment about the 90 percent improvement in casting as I have not had it long enough yet. The improvement in my dogs appearance is worth the purchase alone. Dog owners will know that when brushing with a normal brush, lots of hair will come off but its like a never ending job. This tool however seems to draw it from the undercoat and makes a much better job. Well worth the money and although I have not tried the more expensive ones out there, I have no need now as this certainly works for me.

Medieval Style Dress with Lace Finish (M/L, GREEN)
Medieval Style Dress with Lace Finish (M/L, GREEN)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 28 Jan. 2015
Gorgeous. Fits well. Quality good. Looks good too. Price was also great!

Multi Funny Color Reusable Waterproof Shopping Bag Beach Bag- Green
Multi Funny Color Reusable Waterproof Shopping Bag Beach Bag- Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea., 28 Jan. 2015
Does not pack away particularly well but it was cheap, cheerful and does the job. I keep it in my handbag and great now to avoid the charge for plastic bags. Better still,, the environment benefits.

Symentk Shimmering Antique Floral Bead and Sequin Clutch Purse Handle Evening bag Shoulder bag for Party Wedding (Purple Color)
Offered by Saddle LTD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 28 Jan. 2015
Gorgeous bag and well made. Good price too. I love it.

KAMAY'S® Coffee Oxford Travel Protective Rear Car Seat Cover For Pet Dogs --- Double Layer Waterproof

2.0 out of 5 stars It is all but useless and I am going to be looking for something ..., 11 Jan. 2015
Having had this a month I thought it time to review. It is all but useless and I am going to be looking for something stronger and more hardwearing. To be fair, I have two dogs so increased usage. Before I even had got off the starter block with this, a strap broke on the first outing. Not long after the coloured part of the hammock began to rip and is now spread to all but the whole length of the hammock. Then, the straps going over the driver seat snapped all but rendering the item useless. Well its that useless I am off to see if there is something more heavyweight and hardwearing than this..

Womens Roll Necks Ladies Polo Neck Tops Exclusively By Brody & Co. Plain Winter Ski Quality Stretch Jersey Cotton (M 12, Beige)
Offered by Love Lola

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing, 24 Oct. 2014
Fast delivery, good quality and what I wanted, ordered and got. I am going to order another.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15