Profile for A. Glover > Reviews

Set of 2 Katie Alice Scarlet Posy Shabby Chic Cake & Biscuit Tins
Offered by China Street
Price: 8.47

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 5 Dec 2013
I really like these two tins. They are good sizes and good quality. I would recommend them - so pretty.

Arthur Spiderwick's Field Guide: To the Fantastic World Around You (Spiderwick Chronicle)
by Holly Black
Price: 16.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Nov 2013
A lovely, lovely book. Fantastic illustrations. Everything I thought it would be after reading the books. Like another reviewer though I did think that a textured outer cover and a ribbon could have been incorporated though obviously this would make the book more expensive. However it didn't detract from the enjoyment of the book and leafing through the pages.

Gingerbread Houses: A Complete Guide to Baking, Building and Decorating
Gingerbread Houses: A Complete Guide to Baking, Building and Decorating
by Christa Currie

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 2 Nov 2013
A lovely book. Full of lots of decorating ideas. My granddaughter wants to make a 'hansel and gretal' house cake for Christmas. She is looking forward to making it and has already looked through the book to decide on how to decorate her house.

Spiderwick Series Novel Literature Unit Study
Spiderwick Series Novel Literature Unit Study
Price: 3.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 2 Nov 2013
It's useful in parts. there are the same kind of similar ideas on the publishers website. You can download some really good useful resources (and better) for free on that website.

Baby Einstein: Baby Mozart Music Festival [DVD]
Baby Einstein: Baby Mozart Music Festival [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 2 Nov 2013
These were recommended to me. My little granddaughter is not so much fussed by the visuals but she loves the music. she will stop what she is doing to 'wiggle' to it. A good way to introduce little ones to classical music. well worth the money.

Baby Van Gogh - World Of Colours [DVD]
Baby Van Gogh - World Of Colours [DVD]
Offered by rbmbooks
Price: 31.44

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 2 Nov 2013
These were recommended to me. My little granddaughter is not so much fussed by the visuals but she loves the music. she will stop what she is doing to 'wiggle' to it. A good way to introduce little ones to classical music and colours / art. well worth the money.

Baby Neptune [DVD]
Baby Neptune [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Baby Neptune [DVD] (DVD)

Hemisphere Half Round Cake Pan Mould 8cm
Hemisphere Half Round Cake Pan Mould 8cm
Offered by STK e-Shop
Price: 2.00

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 2 Nov 2013
I was disappointed with these tins. I didn't realise they were so small -picture of 'football' cake made the tins appear so much bigger. I should have checked the dimensions more carefully myself. Also I didn't realise there were two tins in each pack - the packaging didn't make this clear so I ordered 2 sets when I only needed one set.

Children's Bible (Usborne Childrens Bible)
Children's Bible (Usborne Childrens Bible)
by Heather Amery
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 30 Sep 2013
This is a great 1st Bible story book for young children. The illustrations are eye-catching and colourful. My class of Year 1s loved it when I read the stories to them.

Holy Bible: English Standard Version
Holy Bible: English Standard Version
by Collins Anglicised ESV Bibles
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book, 30 Sep 2013
This is a lovely Bible worth every penny. The cover looks and feels lovely. The pages are not too thin and give that special feeling to the book. I would recommend this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4