Profile for Lemonade > Reviews

Lemonade (Wales, uk)

Mam 0-2m Start Soother
Mam 0-2m Start Soother

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Feb. 2014
The sterilisable case addition makes it great for travelling/ emergency use. Just add some water-think 30ml?it says on case-and put in microwave for 3 mins. Can't go wrong! The 'button' centre of the dummy is easier than the handle sort too, especially in the middle of the night!

Always and Forever
Always and Forever
by Alan Durant

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensitively written, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Always and Forever (Paperback)
We bought this for our daughter to help her understand the loss of a grandparent. Having researched a little on how to explain these things to children, it seemed the best approach for us as a family was to be honest without too much unnecessary detail. I cried when reading it, and again when reading it to our daughter but as we had been advised not to hide our own feelings this wasn't necessarily a bad thing. In the story, fox (who is father figure to the little animal family) passes away and the reader sees the little animal family coming to terms with their loss. For us, it echoes our experience as a family so was perfect as a starting point for discussion or just an acknowledgment of the process of illness/ageing and death. I would strongly suggest reading it before sharing with a child-the family go looking for fox and find him "still and cold" in the woods which not everyone will be comfortable with(though its not morbidly done so don't be put off by this). Fox is also buried under a tree(all you see is a pic of heaped earth and the family looking sad) so be mindful of this too. I think this is a well written book for telling the truth in a child appropriate way and know we will come back to it often over Next weeks and months.

Bickiepegs Doidy Cup (Red)
Bickiepegs Doidy Cup (Red)
Offered by Emjays Webstore LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't get the hang of it, 9 Feb. 2014
I know these are recommended especially if baby won't take a bottle but daughter and I couldn't get the hang of it! I still think they're worth a go and they are quite reasonably priced but we barely used ours.

Hunter Unisex-Adult Original Tall Wellington Boots, Aubergine, 8 UK
Hunter Unisex-Adult Original Tall Wellington Boots, Aubergine, 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my wellies, 9 Feb. 2014
If I could get away with wearing these socially I would! They are comfortable and have worn well-still in great condition.

Lansinoh Breast Milk Storage Bags - 50-Count
Lansinoh Breast Milk Storage Bags - 50-Count
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on tin!, 9 Feb. 2014
As with all lansinoh breastfeeding products, these are a good product. Can't say a lot more about breast milk bags!!!

Munchkin Microwave Steriliser Bags
Munchkin Microwave Steriliser Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, 9 Feb. 2014
Great for sterilising dummies or a single bottle. We have one at grandparents' house for emergencies. Would also be great for travel just check that wherever you're going has a working microwave!

Melissa & Doug Folding Princess Castle
Melissa & Doug Folding Princess Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 9 Feb. 2014
My 4 year old daughter loves this castle which Father Christmas brought for her. She was given the wooden family by another relative and has played a lot with it the castle and family. We chose this over the smaller carry along castle as it seemed a lot more castle for a little more money! Having seen both, I think we made the right decision! Had intended on buying the furniture too, but she has been happy with just people and castle for now so I would suggest its not necessary to buy all the add ons at same time. It's nicely made and painted and is something more than one child can play with at sane time, promoting sharing and creativity as the little ones make up their own stories together so ideal for developing language too. Would definitely recommend.

2 in 1 Maternity And Nursing Top Pregnancy Breastfeeding 7007 Variety of Colours (12, White)
Offered by Purpless Maternity

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for discreet nursing, 9 Feb. 2014
These tops are great for feeding in public. I bought several in different colours and have lived in them ever since! I initially bought wrong size but they were exchanged promptly and without hassle. They are very long I think, so would be great with leggings if you wanted to show off a great pregnancy bump, but do show belts and buckles of jeans etc too. Overall a great product would recommend.