Profile for Danielle Pearson > Reviews

Content by Danielle Pearson

Danielle Pearson

Yummy Bee Tu Tu Skirt Burlesque Costume Plus Size 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 24 Tutu Black Red (Red/Blk, 14 - 16)
Offered by Yummy Bee Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars great :), 8 Oct 2014
Exactly what I need for my costume, I did go for a slightly bigger size than I needed, but I can pin it in, and i would rather it bit sligtly big than to small, so great, thanks!

Playdoh 4 Tub Pack
Playdoh 4 Tub Pack
Offered by Fun Collectables

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Playdoh 4 Tub Pack (Toy)
Bought for two year old nephew....brilliant for fine motor control. Lots of creativity and enjoyment to be had by all the family

adidas Performance Essentials Teambag Z31771 Women's Sports Bag 53 Litre 60 x 29 x 29 cm Vivid Pink/Dark Onyx/Clear Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 20 Jun 2013
I wanted a bag big enough for my kickboxing equipment and sparring equipment....pefect match and size....it now means i can carry my equipment all together, making my life much easier!