Profile for Knittymad > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Good and Beautiful Life: Putting on the Character of Christ
The Good and Beautiful Life: Putting on the Character of Christ
by James Bryan Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. We studied this together in our church group, 11 Feb. 2015
Excellent. We studied this together in our church group.

The Good and Beautiful Community: Following the Spirit, Extending Grace, Demonstrating Love
by James Bryan Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this book. We are studying it together in ..., 11 Feb. 2015
Loving this book. We are studying it together in a group at my church,

DermOrganic Argan Oil Leave-In Treatment - 120ml/4oz
DermOrganic Argan Oil Leave-In Treatment - 120ml/4oz
Offered by SALESUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product., 11 Feb. 2015
My hair looks different again after using this product. Fantastic. Highly recommended.

Sirdar Ladies/Girls Folksong Chunky Sweaters Knitting Pattern 9844
Sirdar Ladies/Girls Folksong Chunky Sweaters Knitting Pattern 9844
Offered by Shirley Wools Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars ... as I am still finishing another project but I love this pattern and am going to knit it for ..., 11 Feb. 2015
I haven't begun knitting this yet as I am still finishing another project but I love this pattern and am going to knit it for my granddaughter. I am sure she will love it. The pattern arrived when they said it would and it was perfect.

2 x Colloidal Silver 25ppm - 1 Litre (1000ml) (Includes 1st Class P&P) [2 For 1 Deal]
Offered by Pro Colloidal Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, 25 Jan. 2015
I have been ordering from this company for a long while now and am absolutely delighted with the product and with the company. They are always very helpful and accommodating and I have found them very quick to dispatch my orders. I find the product excellent and use it every day to prevent colds etc., and if ever I have felt the start of a cold, taking this product rids me of the symptoms. It is a superb product for so many ailments and to prevent them. A+++

Esbelt Ipanema Corset, Posture and Back Support, Firm Shaping Corset, Natural, Large (UK 14-16)
Offered by The Shapewear Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality garment, 18 Dec. 2014
I have problems with a large abdomen although slim elsewhere. I take a 14 - 16 size in clothes and therefore ordered this size in the corset. However, it was so difficult to get it on and when I finally did, I was disappointed that although it really held me in and made me slimmer, there was fat over the top of the corset at the back and I couldn't wear the corset under anything close fitting,

CHILD SIZE- Black Gloves With LED Multi Colour Flashing Fingertips (FL18)
CHILD SIZE- Black Gloves With LED Multi Colour Flashing Fingertips (FL18)
Offered by Etosell01

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandchildren absolutely loved them! They wore them at Halloween and they ..., 3 Dec. 2014
My grandchildren absolutely loved them! They wore them at Halloween and they will be good as part of their safety regime when walking home from school during the dark evenings.

Liroyal LED Shoelaces Light up Laces Blue
Liroyal LED Shoelaces Light up Laces Blue
Offered by Liroyal

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Dec. 2014
They look great and feel sure my grandchildren will love them. They are stocking gifts for Christmas.

I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE - RED JOURN
I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE - RED JOURN
by Christian Art
Edition: Imitation Leather

4.0 out of 5 stars the quality is excellent and I know I would be delighted with it ..., 3 Dec. 2014
This was bought for a Christmas gift so am unable to comment about using it. However, the quality is excellent and I know I would be delighted with it if it was given to me. I did think it would be larger though and when ordering I could not find the dimensions. I would certainly recommend this.

Yarn, Yarn, Yarn
Yarn, Yarn, Yarn
by Susanna Zacke and Sania Hedengren

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed as I found that all patterns bar the chair ..., 3 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Yarn, Yarn, Yarn (Hardcover)
I was very disappointed as I found that all patterns bar the chair I can do myself already. I think the advertisement for the book should add that it is for real beginners. I returned the book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3