Profile for Knittymad > Reviews

Content by Knittymad

Knittymad "Lesley" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Esbelt Ipanema Corset, Posture and Back Support, Firm Shaping Corset, Natural, Large (UK 14-16)
Offered by The Shapewear Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality garment, 18 Dec 2014
I have problems with a large abdomen although slim elsewhere. I take a 14 - 16 size in clothes and therefore ordered this size in the corset. However, it was so difficult to get it on and when I finally did, I was disappointed that although it really held me in and made me slimmer, there was fat over the top of the corset at the back and I couldn't wear the corset under anything close fitting,

CHILD SIZE- Black Gloves With LED Multi Colour Flashing Fingertips (FL18)
CHILD SIZE- Black Gloves With LED Multi Colour Flashing Fingertips (FL18)

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandchildren absolutely loved them! They wore them at Halloween and they ..., 3 Dec 2014
My grandchildren absolutely loved them! They wore them at Halloween and they will be good as part of their safety regime when walking home from school during the dark evenings.

Liroyal LED Shoelaces Light up Laces Blue
Liroyal LED Shoelaces Light up Laces Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Dec 2014
They look great and feel sure my grandchildren will love them. They are stocking gifts for Christmas.

I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE - RED JOURN
I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE - RED JOURN
by Christian Art
Edition: Imitation Leather

4.0 out of 5 stars the quality is excellent and I know I would be delighted with it ..., 3 Dec 2014
This was bought for a Christmas gift so am unable to comment about using it. However, the quality is excellent and I know I would be delighted with it if it was given to me. I did think it would be larger though and when ordering I could not find the dimensions. I would certainly recommend this.

Yarn, Yarn, Yarn: 50 Fun Crochet and Knitting Projects to Color Your World
Yarn, Yarn, Yarn: 50 Fun Crochet and Knitting Projects to Color Your World
by Susanna Zacke

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed as I found that all patterns bar the chair ..., 3 Dec 2014
I was very disappointed as I found that all patterns bar the chair I can do myself already. I think the advertisement for the book should add that it is for real beginners. I returned the book.

Nokia Lumia 520 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Long Touch Stylus Pen + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (Flip HotPink)
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Dec 2014
Fantastic value for money. Excellent. Would recommend to anyone.

Gift for Women 18ct Gold Plated Smooth Cross Pendant Necklets Fashion Jewellery 18"

5.0 out of 5 stars This looks beautiful and exactly as described, 3 Dec 2014
This looks beautiful and exactly as described. However, I bought it as a Christmas gift so am unable to comment any further as obviously I haven't given the gift yet.

Love2Sleep TERRY TOWELLING WATERPROOF MATTRESS PROTECTOR KING SIZE : NON NOISY (CRINKLE FREE). 100% COTTON PILE TOP.
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

3.0 out of 5 stars ... away from the main body of the protector very easily., 14 Sep 2014
I wonder how long this will last as the sides are only of thin nylon material and I feel they will split away from the main body of the protector very easily.

HiLife Indulge Me! Cat Food Shredded Skipjack Tuna in Sauce '16 x 80g Pouches'
HiLife Indulge Me! Cat Food Shredded Skipjack Tuna in Sauce '16 x 80g Pouches'

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. My two Birmans love it, 14 Sep 2014
Excellent. My two Birmans love it. Great price. Thanks.

Gourmet Perle Ocean Delicacies 12 x 85 g, Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches
Gourmet Perle Ocean Delicacies 12 x 85 g, Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love this, 7 Jun 2014
My cats love this food. I give them half a pouch each morning and night and mix it with Hill's Science Diet or Royal Canin dried food. I am trying to wean them off the wet food a d keep them on the dried as it is better for them, not to say that the Gourmet isn't good, it is just that I would prefer them to stay on dried food only for ease if feeding and cleanliness,
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2014 10:24 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3