Profile for Knittymad > Reviews

Content by Knittymad

Knittymad "Lesley" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2 x Colloidal Silver 25ppm - 1 Litre (1000ml) (Includes 1st Class P&P) [2 For 1 Deal]
Offered by Pro Colloidal Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, 25 Jan. 2015
I have been ordering from this company for a long while now and am absolutely delighted with the product and with the company. They are always very helpful and accommodating and I have found them very quick to dispatch my orders. I find the product excellent and use it every day to prevent colds etc., and if ever I have felt the start of a cold, taking this product rids me of the symptoms. It is a superb product for so many ailments and to prevent them. A+++

Esbelt Ipanema Corset, Posture and Back Support, Firm Shaping Corset, Natural, Large (UK 14-16)
Offered by The Shapewear Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality garment, 18 Dec. 2014
I have problems with a large abdomen although slim elsewhere. I take a 14 - 16 size in clothes and therefore ordered this size in the corset. However, it was so difficult to get it on and when I finally did, I was disappointed that although it really held me in and made me slimmer, there was fat over the top of the corset at the back and I couldn't wear the corset under anything close fitting,

CHILD SIZE- Black Gloves With LED Multi Colour Flashing Fingertips (FL18)
CHILD SIZE- Black Gloves With LED Multi Colour Flashing Fingertips (FL18)
Offered by Etosell01

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandchildren absolutely loved them! They wore them at Halloween and they ..., 3 Dec. 2014
My grandchildren absolutely loved them! They wore them at Halloween and they will be good as part of their safety regime when walking home from school during the dark evenings.

Liroyal LED Shoelaces Light up Laces Blue
Liroyal LED Shoelaces Light up Laces Blue
Offered by Liroyal

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Dec. 2014
They look great and feel sure my grandchildren will love them. They are stocking gifts for Christmas.

I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE - RED JOURN
I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE - RED JOURN
by Christian Art
Edition: Imitation Leather

4.0 out of 5 stars the quality is excellent and I know I would be delighted with it ..., 3 Dec. 2014
This was bought for a Christmas gift so am unable to comment about using it. However, the quality is excellent and I know I would be delighted with it if it was given to me. I did think it would be larger though and when ordering I could not find the dimensions. I would certainly recommend this.

Yarn, Yarn, Yarn: 50 Fun Crochet and Knitting Projects to Color Your World
Yarn, Yarn, Yarn: 50 Fun Crochet and Knitting Projects to Color Your World
by Susanna Zacke

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed as I found that all patterns bar the chair ..., 3 Dec. 2014
I was very disappointed as I found that all patterns bar the chair I can do myself already. I think the advertisement for the book should add that it is for real beginners. I returned the book.

Nokia Lumia 520 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Long Touch Stylus Pen + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (Flip HotPink)
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Dec. 2014
Fantastic value for money. Excellent. Would recommend to anyone.

Gift for Women 18ct Gold Plated Smooth Cross Pendant Necklets Fashion Jewellery 18"

5.0 out of 5 stars This looks beautiful and exactly as described, 3 Dec. 2014
This looks beautiful and exactly as described. However, I bought it as a Christmas gift so am unable to comment any further as obviously I haven't given the gift yet.

Love2Sleep TERRY TOWELLING WATERPROOF MATTRESS PROTECTOR KING SIZE : NON NOISY (CRINKLE FREE). 100% COTTON PILE TOP.
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

3.0 out of 5 stars ... away from the main body of the protector very easily., 14 Sept. 2014
I wonder how long this will last as the sides are only of thin nylon material and I feel they will split away from the main body of the protector very easily.

HiLife Indulge Me! Cat Food Shredded Skipjack Tuna in Sauce '16 x 80g Pouches'
HiLife Indulge Me! Cat Food Shredded Skipjack Tuna in Sauce '16 x 80g Pouches'

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. My two Birmans love it, 14 Sept. 2014
Excellent. My two Birmans love it. Great price. Thanks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3