Profile for Knittymad > Reviews

Content by Knittymad

Knittymad "Lesley" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Epson Expression Premium XP-610 All-in-One Printer with Wi-Fi Direct and Double Sided Printing

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful printer., 12 Sept. 2015
Love it. Wonderful printer and scanner although I have to admit that I haven't yet tried it with printing photos. I'd it performs as well with printing photos as with everything else, then I will be over hate moon with it. I would highly recommend this printer.

Nokia Lumia 535 case , KINWEI (TM) Nillkin Sparkle Smart Sleep/Wake up PU Flip Leather Cover Case for Nokia Lumia 535 / Microsoft Lumia 535 (Golden)
Offered by Aplus Europ

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case for the money, 12 Sept. 2015
I was pleased with this case and I liked the colour. However, when it is closed, it tends to call contacts and write gobbledygook in the messages, or open up Apps. Very annoying.

Purina Gourmet Perle Country Medley Mini Fillets in Jelly Wet Cat Food 12 x 85 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 16 July 2015
My two cats love it. It doesn't make as much mess as the gravy selection. My boys tend to shake their heads when they eat and it goes everywhere but the selection in jelly is better in this regard.

Purina Gourmet Perle Mixed Variety Seaside Duo Adult Wet Cat Food 1020 g (Pack of 12)
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 April 2015
Although this product seems to be as good as the other Gourmet cat foods, my cats seem to prefer the Ocean Delicacies, maybe because they have been used to eating this and resent the change. However I would rate the product as excellent.

The Good and Beautiful Life
The Good and Beautiful Life
by James Bryan Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. We studied this together in our church group, 11 Feb. 2015
Excellent. We studied this together in our church group.

The Good and Beautiful Community: Following the Spirit, Extending Grace, Demonstrating Love
by James Bryan Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this book. We are studying it together in ..., 11 Feb. 2015
Loving this book. We are studying it together in a group at my church,

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product., 11 Feb. 2015
My hair looks different again after using this product. Fantastic. Highly recommended.

Sirdar Ladies/Girls Folksong Chunky Sweaters Knitting Pattern 9844
Sirdar Ladies/Girls Folksong Chunky Sweaters Knitting Pattern 9844
Offered by The Crafty Yarn Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars ... as I am still finishing another project but I love this pattern and am going to knit it for ..., 11 Feb. 2015
I haven't begun knitting this yet as I am still finishing another project but I love this pattern and am going to knit it for my granddaughter. I am sure she will love it. The pattern arrived when they said it would and it was perfect.

2 x Colloidal Silver 25ppm - 1 Litre (1000ml) (Includes 1st Class P&P) [2 For 1 Deal]
Offered by Pro Colloidal Silver Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, 25 Jan. 2015
I have been ordering from this company for a long while now and am absolutely delighted with the product and with the company. They are always very helpful and accommodating and I have found them very quick to dispatch my orders. I find the product excellent and use it every day to prevent colds etc., and if ever I have felt the start of a cold, taking this product rids me of the symptoms. It is a superb product for so many ailments and to prevent them. A+++

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality garment, 18 Dec. 2014
I have problems with a large abdomen although slim elsewhere. I take a 14 - 16 size in clothes and therefore ordered this size in the corset. However, it was so difficult to get it on and when I finally did, I was disappointed that although it really held me in and made me slimmer, there was fat over the top of the corset at the back and I couldn't wear the corset under anything close fitting,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4