Profile for Knittymad > Reviews

Plant Halos - Pack 6
Offered by Homesolutions2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 23 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Plant Halos - Pack 6
Great product, so versatile and great thought has gone into the design. Brilliant.

Siena Garden 605599 Planting Table Pine Wood with Zinc-Plated Worktop 76 x 37 x 89 cm Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy,, 23 Jun. 2016
Very easy to put together. I am in my seventies and found it so simple to do. Does the job it was intended for.

Whitefurze G27PT5 Workbench Potting Tray - Black
Whitefurze G27PT5 Workbench Potting Tray - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 23 Jun. 2016
Brilliant! Does the job perfectly and so easy to clean. Great size for any kind of mixing compost. Would recommend this product to anyone who is thinking of buying it.b A+++

Lacis Blocking Wire 25ft .025-inch-, Other, Multicoloured
Lacis Blocking Wire 25ft .025-inch-, Other, Multicoloured
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 20 April 2016
Brilliant product, exactly what I wanted and it did the job perfectly.

Decorative Writing No One Mess With Me Printed Mug
Decorative Writing No One Mess With Me Printed Mug
Offered by Finger prints

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Mar. 2016
I bought this for my niece who is a Practice Nurse. She absolutely loved it and is using it as her coffee mug at work.

OZ Naturals- BEST Hyaluronic Acid Skin Serum. Clinical Strength, Anti Aging. Facelift in a Bottle!

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels it is doing more than I can see., 1 Mar. 2016
Feels good on my skin but find I have to use more than a couple of drops which is what is recommended. Don't see any difference in my skin, at least not yet. Only been using it for a couple of weeks along with the moisturizer.

OZ Naturals - Retinol Moisturizer Night Cream, Contains Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E For The Most Effective, Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging Moisturizer With Retinol.  Generous 4oz Tube.
OZ Naturals - Retinol Moisturizer Night Cream, Contains Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E For The Most Effective, Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging Moisturizer With Retinol. Generous 4oz Tube.
Offered by OZ Naturals EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Good rich creamy texture when applying, 1 Mar. 2016
Good moisturizer but can't say it is that much different to others I have tried. Don't really notice anything much different to my skin. Maybe I am expecting too much too soon. Only been using it for a couple of weeks.

The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac
The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 14 Feb. 2016
All good music as ever with Fleetwood Mac. Excellent.

Epson Expression Premium XP-610 All-in-One Printer with Wi-Fi Direct and Double Sided Printing

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful printer., 12 Sept. 2015
Love it. Wonderful printer and scanner although I have to admit that I haven't yet tried it with printing photos. I'd it performs as well with printing photos as with everything else, then I will be over hate moon with it. I would highly recommend this printer.

Nokia Lumia 535 case , KINWEI (TM) Nillkin Sparkle Smart Sleep/Wake up PU Flip Leather Cover Case for Nokia Lumia 535 / Microsoft Lumia 535 (Golden)
Offered by Aplus Europ

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case for the money, 12 Sept. 2015
I was pleased with this case and I liked the colour. However, when it is closed, it tends to call contacts and write gobbledygook in the messages, or open up Apps. Very annoying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4