Profile for Jonny Driver > Reviews

Jonny Driver

Glee - Season 4 [Blu-ray]
Glee - Season 4 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Lea Michele

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Season! Definitely a TV show you should own., 9 July 2014
Basically, If you have watched the previous three seasons, then I recommend this season. Not the greatest season but it is unique, introducing new locations and characters. It perfectly sets up the plot for season 5, which is even better in my opinion. Season 4 has story lines and musical numbers that vary throughout, meaning that there is something for everyone. I did feel that there were moments that were just trying to fill time between episodes, but these episodes were still entertaining the series as a whole is great.

The only issue I have is that, with all other seasons (On Bluray from Amazon) I received a slip-case, a cardboard sleeve that slots over the case to give it that extra WOW with appearance on the shelf. This is the only Glee Blu-ray box set that did not come with one. Whether this is due to amazon or if they do not make them anymore I am unsure, but it did disappoint me quite a bit as it now looks odd on the shelf with the others.

Other than that the Glee franchise is outstanding and I would recommend it to anyone.