Profile for P. Waddell > Reviews

Content by P. Waddell

P. Waddell (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
7dayshop Rechargeable High Performance Ni-Mh Batteries - AA Size 2900mAh - 4 Pack with Protective Storage Case
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Aug 2013
My Fujifilm bridge camera just keeps running and running on these batteries. Great value. I alway buy my rechargeables from 7dayshop. Recommended.

Valuemed 38cm QUEENS Clinical Reflex Hammer with point
Valuemed 38cm QUEENS Clinical Reflex Hammer with point
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a hammer, just a flimsy one, 21 Aug 2013
It's alright. It works. It lets me take reflexes. It doesn't feel like it will last. Some guys on my course have the proper, meaty reflex hammers but I can't seem to find where you buy them from.

Shinntto(TM) New Battery for Apple Macbook 13" White MAC A1185 A1181, 10.8V 5800MAH Battery White
Offered by Vairocana (package will arrive in 8-20 days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 21 Aug 2013
Bought to replace an ageing macbook battery that only held about 1 hour of charge and had swollen. This battery is the correct size, worked straight away (had a little charge in on arrival) and gives me about 3 hours of life. It's probably not as wonderful and authentic as a brand new OEM battery, but my Macbook is a hunk of junk after 5 years and this has given it a new lease of life.

I'm a happy customer.

Bluetooth OBDII OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner, Scan tool check Engine Light CAR CODE READER for ELM327
Offered by Buyin-now-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have one of these, 21 Aug 2013
After spending a fortune (£55) for my local garage to 'diagnose' a fault in my car I hunted for an OBDII scanner. I bought this for £5, thinking that even if it wasn't perfect then it would be cheaper than a future trip to the garage.

Well, I think it is perfect. I downloaded the free Torque app to my Android phone, plugged this device into my car and linked the two together - absolutely no problems at all. I've since paid about £3 to upgrade to the full Torque app (see the Google Play store for info) and I've got access to Speed, Revs, Turbo Boost, Temperatures, etc etc from my ECU. I've been fault finding in friends' cars and, where appropriate, I've been able to clear the engine warning light. This combo works in Kia Picanto, Fiat Grand Punto, Vauxhall Zafira, SEAT Cordoba and I'm sure it would work in any car or van.

Blue Massage Table Couch Cover with Face Hole
Blue Massage Table Couch Cover with Face Hole
Offered by Physique Management

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit but the face hole doesn't quite line up with an Akron couch, 21 Aug 2013
I bought this to go with an Akron couch (Streamline, I think). The cover is perfectly good quality and the right size but the face hole on my couch doesn't line up perfectly with the couch cover's face hole. It's still useable, just not perfect.

Meccano Multi Models 40 Model Set
Meccano Multi Models 40 Model Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful. Much more than a toy, 21 Aug 2013
I'm not going to say anything about Meccano that hasn't already been said! We bought this for my 6 year old's birthday and it is probably a bit advanced for him. However, he loved sitting with me and watching my build our first model, helping me find the correct bit and with the bolts.

It's so much more robust than the other toys he has and so much more likely to last longer.

Crisp White Letter Rack (with French postcard design)
Crisp White Letter Rack (with French postcard design)
Offered by Sylvester Oxford Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved a domestic problem!, 21 Aug 2013
We're probably not the only family to have piles of unwanted mail on the hall table, stairs, kitchen worktops etc, etc. This letter rack has helped us solve that. It's fairly basic but sturdy enough and the patterned glass is nice enough.

Earpads Replacement for headset, Compatible with Sennheiser HD201, AKG, Sony, etc. (Packaged 1 pair (2 pieces)) Type 25
Offered by KKINTRADE

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Sennheiser HD201, 21 Aug 2013
I bought these as a replacement for the earpads in my Sennheiser HD201.
The original earpads have a hard plastic oval-shaped backing glued to them that is used to clip into the headphones. These replacements DO NOT have that hard plastic backing so they cannot be clipped into the headphones. I tried to unstick the plastic oval from the original but they just cracked and fell apart.
Now my headphones are useless, so please don't buy this product.

Anker® Ultra Slim Mini Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for iPad Air / iPad mini 2 / New iPad mini / Galaxy Tab / Galaxy Note / Nexus - White
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing for the price, 21 Aug 2013
I have just unpacked this Anker keyboard and it is excellent. It is very small and light but the keys are very easy to touch type with. The typing action feels similar to my macbook.

Already my iPad is much more useful to me. I am not a great fan of the on-screen keyboard as it does not let me type as swiftly as I would like. This keyboard has turned my iPad into a little laptop.

Another benefit. I don't get on with the copy and paste facility of iOS as I don't find it accurate enough. However, with this keyboard I just need to use Shift and the Arrow keys to easily highlight text to copy.

I suppose I have just described the benefits of using ANY keyboard with an iPad, but this one does them beautifully and for only £18 (Aug 2013).

5 Star Envelopes Wallet Peel and Seal 100gsm White DL Ref [Pack of 500]
5 Star Envelopes Wallet Peel and Seal 100gsm White DL Ref [Pack of 500]
Offered by GAbusiness

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 12 Aug 2010
Very good quality envelopes at an excellent price. Superb delivery speed, too. I ordered on Wednesday and they arrived on Thursday afternoon.

Page: 1 | 2