Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Mateus" (Hants, England)

Minecraft Foam Diamond Sword (Large)
Minecraft Foam Diamond Sword (Large)
Offered by Outdoorshow

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov 2014
One happy child. Great quality. He loved it. Thanks

Sony Xperia Z3 Case, Terrapin [Extra Slim Fit] Hybrid Rubberised [Black] Protective Hard Case for Sony Xperia Z3 - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case I've bought, 14 Nov 2014
I'm really fussy with my cases, and have to say this is the best case I've bought for any phone. Keeps the phone looking really smart owing to to its snug fit, with main ports all left clear. Nice grip to it. And such a great price. This is my 3rd cover for the z3. Just couldn't fine one that suited until this one. Many thanks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2014 3:18 PM GMT

Sweet Summer Sun - Hyde Park Live [Blu-ray] [2013]
Sweet Summer Sun - Hyde Park Live [Blu-ray] [2013]
Dvd ~ The Rolling Stones

3.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating!!, 13 Sep 2013
Having been fortunate enough to go to the second Hyde Park show and witness the best gig I've ever been to, it's frustrating to see the Japanese release of this show has extra tracks. The disparity between versions is really annoying. I can understand different packages and bundles, but missing tracks??? My anticipation of this dvd is immense and can't wait to relive the show, just wish I could relive the whole show like those lucky/wealthy enough to obtain the Japanese version.

I'm sure these missing tracks my just encourage some to go to torrent sites for the full version. This is the only reason I'm marking this release down.

Incidentally, in response to a previous reviewers comments on Richards messing up the opening chord to start me up. Old sausage fingers managed to blow it on the second gig too. God knows how, possibly the easiest riff he's created. The CD release of the gig was overdubbed at the start to make it sound right, but check out YouTube and you'll see he blows it again. Was still the absolute highlight of my summer and sure I won't experience anything like it again.

Casablanca: Inside the Script
Casablanca: Inside the Script

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 April 2012
This, along with the other Warner Bros titles in the 'Inside the script' series is a perfect example of the advantages ebooks can have over their printed counterpart. I'm not one of those who's ready to abandon traditional books, there's nothing like feeling the spine creak when opening a new hardback for the first time and fanning the pages, but you'd be hard pushed to see how this version of Casablanca could translate.

Simply the ability to zoom in on high resolution photos warrants the download, as well as the shooting script and all the reference material. This book gives a fantastic insight into the film making process. I suggest trying a sample first. I've downloaded to my Kindle app on PC aswell as my large screened mobile phone, and it looks fantastic on both, as i'm sure it would on Kindle.