Profile for danny > Reviews

Content by danny

danny (gateshead, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
iVog Xbuff Extra Course Chrome Replacement Rollers - 6 Pack (NOT Compatible for the new iVog pedi-love models)
Offered by I-vog
Price: 30.95

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 17 Jan 2014
Spot on product you get exactly what is advertised a good cheap product that does what it says it does.Just one thing though this doesn't fit the Scholl foot care product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slaine is awesome, 18 Dec 2013
Just got to say the art work is out of this world. The story is class and not for the faint hearted with very adult themes, do not let your children read this. I've just finished book one and I'm going straight into book two(can't wait) if your a fan of slain like me then this is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slaine is awesome, 18 Dec 2013

Slaine: Lord Of Misrule
Slaine: Lord Of Misrule

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, 27 Oct 2013
One story that I had missed when I used to read 2000ad. What can I say, it was awesome, the art work was superb so was the story. Some very adult themes and concepts so not really for kids. The only bad thing I can say about it was I wish it had been longer. Read it in one session laying in bed on a lazy Sunday morning. To sum up get this it's class.

Slaine: The Horned God: Kiss His Axe!
Slaine: The Horned God: Kiss His Axe!
Price: 10.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 23 Oct 2013
I read this many years ago when it was first published in 2000 ad, I remember loving it at the time and drooling with excitement each week as I picked up my new "prog". Having just purchased the digital book for my kindle I find that the story is every bit as good as I remember and the art work is superb. If you like fantasy/Conan/2000ad stories then you'll love this.

Conan Volume 0: Born on the Battlefield
Conan Volume 0: Born on the Battlefield
Price: 5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Sword ans sorcery, 20 Oct 2013
Great tale of Conan's origins brilliant read and superb art work. If your a fan of Conan you'll love this.

Locke and Key: Vol. 1 Welcome to Lovecraft
Locke and Key: Vol. 1 Welcome to Lovecraft
Price: 5.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, 13 Oct 2013
Fantastic read,I've now purchased the rest of the series. Give yourself a treat and settle down with a cup of coffee with the lights dimmed and just disappear into Locke and key.

Star Trek: Spock Reflections (Star Trek (IDW))
Star Trek: Spock Reflections (Star Trek (IDW))
Price: 2.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Reflections of life, 18 Mar 2013
Surprisingly enjoyable,filled a gap and brings an era to close.On the whole I would recommend it,my only gripe is its a little short.

TacticTrainer
TacticTrainer
Price: 1.27

4.0 out of 5 stars great app, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: TacticTrainer (App)
Excellent app with some great brain teasers would have warranted five stars but it tends to shut down if left inactive. Fix that bug and you'll have a superb game.

The Sandman Vol. 1: Preludes & Nocturnes (New Edition)
The Sandman Vol. 1: Preludes & Nocturnes (New Edition)
Price: 7.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping story, 16 Jan 2013
Excellent story,grabbed me from the beginning and I had to finish it straight away. Definitely recommend it,can't wait for the next one in the series.

Page: 1 | 2