Profile for Zanababy > Reviews

Content by Zanababy

Zanababy "zana" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Panasonic KX-TG8523EB DECT Trio Digital Cordless Phone Set with Answer Machine - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars New Telephone system, 18 Jun 2011
This product was just what we were looking for. Efficient, easy to learn how to use and easy to programme to our needs. I would highly recommend it.

Billy Connolly Live in London 2010 [DVD]
Billy Connolly Live in London 2010 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Billy Connolly
Offered by Discs4all

1.0 out of 5 stars A BIG LET DOWN, 16 Jan 2011
We are big BC fans and I bought this DVD without reading any reviews as I trusted the BC Brand - but I have to say that we were very disappointed and in fact nearly didnt watch it to the end. We certainly will not be watching it again, like some other BC DVDs that we have actually worn out!

Complete Illustrated Cookery Course ( Classic Edition )
Complete Illustrated Cookery Course ( Classic Edition )
by Delia Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Delia, 6 Jun 2010
This book looks excellent - and will more than adequately replace my 40 year old favourite Marguerite Patten cook book which is falling to pieces.

First Encyclopedia of Space (Usborne First Encyclopedia)
First Encyclopedia of Space (Usborne First Encyclopedia)
by Paul Dowswell

4.0 out of 5 stars Books for 5 yr old boy, 7 April 2010
This book is for my grandson - and looks like it will appeal to him - with easy large type and bite-sized pieces of information easily digestible with the added input of his parents.

Jams, Preserves and Homemade Sweets: With a supplement on Home Freezing (Good Housekeeping Library of Cooking)
by Good Housekeeping

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 7 Jan 2009
This is a brilliant book - my 39yr old copy is falling to bits and I would love a better copy.

PLEASE someone re-publish it SOON!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2010 2:09 PM BST