Profile for minda > Reviews

Content by minda

minda

42 Original Snowflake Window Clings - Quick and Simple Christmas Decorations - Glueless PVC Stickers
Offered by Supports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stickers!, 17 Dec 2012
The stickers look amazing in the dark and are static, so they won't ruin your glass doors or windows whatsoever! My two year old son loves taking the stickers off and sticking them back on again. Such a good price, for something that looks incredible at Christmas, especially for the little ones.

WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes
WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes

1.0 out of 5 stars Water wipes are not living up to the brand image!, 5 July 2012
I should have taken the previous commenters advice on these water wipes, but decided to purchase and see for myself. She is absolutely right, I have been buying these water wipes for 2 years now and they have been full to the brim with water. However, the box packaged with packs does not surpass previous purchases I have made. The water wipes hardly contain any water and makes it difficult to use. Why are DermaH20 charging such a high price for 9 packs I have no idea, especially as the water content is so low! The main reason for buying this brand is the for the 99.9% water feature! I am really upset with the amount of money I spent on this product and the vendor should be selling it at a discounted price. The product is not living up to its expectations, especially with its regular customers.