Profile for Sophie > Reviews

Content by Sophie

Sophie

ToPro S Size Smile Face Table Bin Desk Tidy Desktop Organizer Pen Storage (with random Colours)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 19 July 2013
I ordered 3 of these pots, and contacted the seller to request I be sent 3 different colours, which they said was fine and delivered which was great. Slightly disappointed with the finish of these pots; the design is very cute but there were some jagged, sharp bits of plastic which I had to cut off from around the cut-out face design. Generally however very pleased and great value!

Pirongs A4 Bright Blue Teachers' Planner 9 Lesson
Pirongs A4 Bright Blue Teachers' Planner 9 Lesson
Offered by Pirongs Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 July 2013
As an NQT I was keen to find a good diary for September. The 9-period layout is perfect for my schedule, the bright blue cover and ring spine is bold and colourful, and I was impressed with the extra pages for other tasks.

FoneM8® - Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector (PACK OF 10) Retail Packed - Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by FoneM8store

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to use, 10 July 2013
Having always been a user of screen protectors for my phones, I've become quite practised at applying them well. However after ordering these for my S3 I tried several times using 4 or 5 of the covers and found it very difficult to attach them without trapped air, and they did not look great even once applied.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 July 2013
I ordered these pen pots for my new classroom; they're lovely! Very good value, and exactly as pictured and described on the website, and they arrived very quickly. Very pleased!

Case-mate Samsung Galaxy Barely There Case for Samsung Galaxy S i9000  - Metallic Silver
Case-mate Samsung Galaxy Barely There Case for Samsung Galaxy S i9000 - Metallic Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the case, great value too!, 25 July 2012
I bought this case after looking for a simple design and a stylish finish; when the case arrived it definitely lived up to my expectations! It's very lightweight and fits my phone perfectly, protects the back and edges well and looks great too - definitely recommended!

SAMSUNG i9000 GALAXY S ZEBRA STRIPED DIAMANTE DISCO BLING CASE / COVER / SHELL / SKIN / BACK COVER, BY CELLAPOD CASES

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 6 April 2012
I bought this phone case a few months ago because i wanted something a bit prettier for my phone but something not too bright and colourful. When the case arrived i loved the design, the case fits the phone perfectly and snaps on easily. Unlike a previous reviewer, i didn't find the glitter coming off to be an issue, although by now a few months later some of the gemstones have fallen off so my case looks not as great as originally. But for a cheap case i was very pleased!

Samsung I9000 Galaxy S Silicone Skin Case Cover Black
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S Silicone Skin Case Cover Black
Offered by JSG Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 stars, 8 April 2011
This case is great for the Samsung Galaxy S. It fits on really easily with a soft finish that makes the phone easier to grip when being held, and covers the entire back of the phone as well as the metallic edges that come around onto the front of the phone (the area that looks most scratchable in my opinion). The material does attract dust a little which can be annoying but otherwise it is perfect.

SAMSUNG i9000 GALAXY S SCREEN PROTECTOR 6-IN-1 PACK BY TERRAPIN
SAMSUNG i9000 GALAXY S SCREEN PROTECTOR 6-IN-1 PACK BY TERRAPIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 8 April 2011
I got these screen protectors for my new phone about a month ago, after messing up the first one I got the second to fit perfectly, it fits the screen like a glove. The touchscreen is just as responsive with the protector in use. I'm sure it's already saved my phone screen from scratches as I can see them on the protector - a definite must-have if you want to look after your screen!

Sex And The City: The Essential Collection [DVD]
Sex And The City: The Essential Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Jessica Parker
Offered by Galaxydirect Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 27 Sept. 2010
I got this boxset when it was on offer for £50; I've always wanted to watch this series but never had the chance. At first I was unsure about buying the entire box set in one go, but I'm so glad I did. The series is fantastic and I find myself watching 4 or 5 episodes in a row most of the time! The only feature I would like to see added would be a 'Play All' option, but it isn't a major problem to select them manually. In general I'd easily give this boxset 5 starts for anyone wanting to get into the series or anyone looking for something a bit girly, fun and entertaining.

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Nintendo DS)
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Nintendo DS)
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 Aug. 2010
I got this game about a month ago and have really enjoyed it so far. I wanted a game that was fun and light-hearted but also one that was in-depth enough I could get lost in it; being a Final Fantasy lover I was hoping for something similar!

This game is really good at easing you into it, starting off with simple tasks before you get into the real stuff. The monsters can be quite tough later on if you don't take time to level up enough in-between story-points, but it doesn't get too monotonous levelling up. I didn't realise when I bought the game that you basically create your own party in 1P mode; I thought characters joined you as you went along. While this is fun because you get to design your party members' looks and choose which skills they pursue, it does mean they are relatively non-descript, just to use as healers/attackers etc, rather than having any part in the story at all.

Overall the game is really good, I have just managed to aquire a ship to explore further and feel like even though I've spent a lot of time playing there is still a lot further to go. Doing side-quests bulks the game up further and it has kept my interest well, I would definitley recommend this game!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2013 7:25 AM BST