Profile for M. Pickering > Reviews

Content by M. Pickering

M. Pickering (Wilts, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
La Isla Women's Great Coverage Lightly Padded Convertible Strapless Underwire Bra White 36 D
Offered by La Isla

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and good value, 10 April 2016
Very pleased with this item. Initially I was a little hesitant as I was disappointed that the cups weren't smooth (there are seams) but having worn it, it is so comfortable that I think I'll forgive them that

Carvela Antler, Women's Court Shoes, Black (Black) 6 UK
Carvela Antler, Women's Court Shoes, Black (Black) 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are terrific - unfortunately I had to send them back as ..., 30 Mar. 2016
These shoes are terrific - unfortunately I had to send them back as I have slightly wide feet so they were too narrow. Sometimes I can get away with "normal" shoes but on this occasion, alas, it was not to be.

Dickies Severn S3 Safety Boots S3 6 UK, 40 EU Regular
Dickies Severn S3 Safety Boots S3 6 UK, 40 EU Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid boot but very comfortable, 17 Feb. 2016
Good solid boot but very comfortable. I might have picked a cheaper boot if I had discovered it before ordering these though. But I've had Dickies before and got on ok with them then so just jumped right on in when I saw these.

Shock Absorber Womens D+ Max Sports Bra Top White N109 36D
Shock Absorber Womens D+ Max Sports Bra Top White N109 36D

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item - could be greater?, 12 Jan. 2016
This is great and does the job efficiently. It IS somewhat tricky to do up however - 3 hook bra's are difficult at the best of times but when you're working with tight stretchy material, it's REALLY difficult.
Why don't they produce front fastening ones?
I feel like I've done a workout just trying to get into it!

Charnos Superfit Multiway Bra , Black , 36D
Charnos Superfit Multiway Bra , Black , 36D
Offered by Undercover Hosiery & Lingerie

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 22 Dec. 2015
Great fit, obviously very versatile. The only down side for me is that with the straps on, they tend to dig in a bit at the front. But a great buy.

Spiro Womens/Ladies Sports Quick-Dry Short Sleeve Performance T-Shirt (L) (Lime Green)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 7 Dec. 2015
Great top for the gym. Superb value.

15mm THICK YOGA EXERCISE FITNESS AEROBIC GYM MAT PILATES CAMPING NON SLIP PRO (Blue)
Offered by XS-SPORTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Thick but smelly, 24 Jun. 2015
This is a really nice thick mat - I've not used it yet but it looks really comfy, I've never seen one so thick. Shame about the pong though, hopefully that will disappear in time.

Slumberdown 13.5 tog Combi Duvet All Seasons Single Bed, White
Slumberdown 13.5 tog Combi Duvet All Seasons Single Bed, White

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, 20 Aug. 2014
Not bad for the price but these appear to be seconds in my opinion as there is snagging in the threadwork. The poppers don't look as robust as I would like but we'll give it a go - only time will tell whether it's a dud or a real bargain.

Culinare Lift Off Can Opener - White
Culinare Lift Off Can Opener - White

5.0 out of 5 stars The only can opener you should ever buy, 20 Aug. 2014
I've already got one of these from years ago and decided to treat my daughter to one as she's off to uni - why struggle with one of those "key" type ones which often lose their grip when you can have one of these. Not only that, but it's cheaper than it was many years ago so well worth the paying the extra from an "ordinary" tin opener.
I would never buy any other type now.

Fruit Cage Door - Standard Finish
Fruit Cage Door - Standard Finish

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Fruit Cage Door - Standard Finish
This was quite difficult to fit to the main cage - mainly because the screws need to go into the poles at a height where you end up with the horizontal getting in the way of using the screwdriver. This meant that the top screw didn't go straight and I've not managed to get it screwed up tight enough. If there had been holes in the upright where the screw had to go this would have been a lot more helpful.
The door fastener does not fit snugly without netting on the door and cage frame, but once these are on, I fear that in time the opening and closing of the door will damage the said netting. There is also a sizeable gap between the door and the upright to which it closes and this caused a Robin to get in and get trapped.
I'm managing and clearly wouldn't want a cage without a door due to the difficulties of getting in and out of a one piece of netting but bit disappointed.
Something to bear in mind that if you've got grass around the cage, it will grow and impede the door (door opening outwards as to open inwards would be silly as it will reduce the amount of growing space within); if you've got bare soil, you might have a gap underneath the door.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5