Profile for Family Man > Reviews

Family Man

We R Sports Old School Protein Shaker Bottle - Black
We R Sports Old School Protein Shaker Bottle - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 3 Sep 2013
I don't even use the metal ball included, but the price is still much cheaper than some other options. Measurements on the side are handy, the lid is very solid and won't hit your nose as you drink because of how rigid it is.

Suggestion to those who use it: put it in the dishwasher every night or a very bad smell can develop...

Brainwavz Beta In Ear Noise Isolating Headphones
Brainwavz Beta In Ear Noise Isolating Headphones
Offered by Advanced MP3 Players
Price: 18.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, questionable build quality, 3 Sep 2013
I try to take care of my stuff but my little brother is a bit of a hypermaniac. These earphones have fantastic sound, but their build is plasticky and so they can be broken rather easily. They also stick out slightly, which may or may not make you look a bit like a fool.

EasyAcc 13.3 inch Laptop Ultrabook Leather Sleeve Carry Case Cover for Apple Macbook Air 13.3 , Asus Zenbook UX31, Acer Aspire S3, Lenovo IdeaPad U300s, Samsung SERIES 9 NP900X3B, Toshiba Satellite Z830 Ultrabook (Size: 13.3 inch, Color: Black)
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store
Price: 39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but not as pretty as I thought, 3 Sep 2013
This sleeve will carry your ultrabook just fine. I still recommend a laptop bag on top of this, but this is not due to a flaw in the sleeve's design.

The magnets work well, and the sleeve does its job, but it doesn't look nearly as nice as I thought it would in the pictures. The synthetic leather seems very splotchy in its pattern (imagine someone leaving fingerprints on a solid paint canvas), and there is a rather ugly "EasyAcc" logo in the bottom right corner which isn't on any of the pictures shown. I say ugly because whatever gold material they used to write "EasyAcc" is not very durable and has spread some smears around itself, making the product feel really cheap.

All in all, I don't particularly need something like this to look too amazing, as it contains my ultrabook fine. But it's still not as shown in the pictures so I suggest you find something else.

Works (Oxford Standard Authors)
Works (Oxford Standard Authors)
by Thomas Malory
Price: 10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 11 Feb 2013
This is just too funny. Get drunk, read in funny accent = best night ever. Who cares if it was serious when it was published? Reader response theory up in this beeyach!

The Kite Runner
The Kite Runner
by Khaled Hosseini
Price: 4.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Please read this!, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Kite Runner (Paperback)
Only 4? This is an amazing piece of literature. I wouldn't say it's as good as A Thousand Splendid Suns but it's still a hell of a ride. That said, go read that one too.

Moll Flanders
Moll Flanders
by Daniel Defoe
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars AYE SAID I!, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Moll Flanders (Paperback)
Moll's the most fantastic whore I've ever read about. With that said, Defoe's a bit of a dick. Moral message? You've got to be having a laugh. But that's what you should be doing with this book in the first place.

Monster Slippers Men's & Women's Novelty Guy Gorilla Animal Slippers 8 to 11 Large
Offered by Monsterslippers
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Boo yah, 11 Feb 2013
I just got these because my feet get cold on tiled floor, and I wanted to walk around in manly style. Granted they aren't too manly, but by George they are comfortable. I have size 9 feet, and the large fit fine. They have brought plenty of laughs and more than plenty of warmth. The only gripe is that the fur tends to fall off at times, and if you have carpet anywhere, this can be irritating to clean up...

Skullcandy Ink'd In-Ear Audio Earbud Headphones - Purple/Black
Skullcandy Ink'd In-Ear Audio Earbud Headphones - Purple/Black
Offered by KANOYA CORP.
Price: 8.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Great starters, 11 Feb 2013
A lot of the negative reviews for these earphones are from either audiophiles who are really particular about sound, or people whose have broken early. If you are like me, or like most people, who simply want an enhanced sound from your device for an affordable price while looking nice and stylish, then you really can't go wrong with these. I find if you take care of them they stay in good condition, but I can sympathize with those whose have broken, as they probably are a little sensitive. Really though if you just want great sound for casual use, these are perfect!

Intelex Microwavable & Scented Warm Cozy Plush Duck Toy
Intelex Microwavable & Scented Warm Cozy Plush Duck Toy
Offered by EasihomeCookshop
Price: 9.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuter than most regular ducks, 11 Feb 2013
It smells of lavender. It never stops smelling like lavender. It looks ridiculously cute, and it's big enough to be huggable but small enough to be duckable. I would bet that the microwave function works, but at this stage, I would feel terrible for baking this poor fellow alive. I have named him Alfonzo and he brings the person I gifted it to much happiness.