Profile for T. Quigley > Reviews

Mindhunter: Inside the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit
Mindhunter: Inside the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit
by John Douglas

2.0 out of 5 stars More an autobiography about the writer, 18 Nov 2009
I bought this book as I'm interested in why a serial killer becomes or just is a serial killer. Unfortunately you have to wade through a lot of Mr Douglas' personal life and I find I keep tripping over his ego during this book.

I feel if we just got straight to it, if he had just written about the criminals, it would have been a far better book in my own opinion.

If you are looking for an autobiography of a profiler from when he was young until now then please go ahead and buy this book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2010 9:29 PM BST

Logitech LX6 Cordless Optical Mouse
Logitech LX6 Cordless Optical Mouse

1.0 out of 5 stars No Good, 2 Mar 2009
I bought this mouse for my partner and it wasn't long before he hated using it. The first thing he noticed was that once you put in the batteries it became very heavy for a mouse and the second thing he found is that it gradually became inaccurate in where the mouse pointed it and where you actually wanted it to be. He soon lost his patience with it and went back to his corded mouse. This was used on a PC not a MAC.

The Thrifty Gardener: How to Create a Stylish Garden for Next to Nothing
The Thrifty Gardener: How to Create a Stylish Garden for Next to Nothing
by Alys Fowler

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 2 Mar 2009
I wasn't sure what to expect from this book, but soon found it to be an easy and enjoyable read. Not only was the book about saving money but it also gave good information about soil and propagation. Everyone into saving money in the garden and the allotment way of thinking will enjoy this book.