Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Trader of Saigon
The Trader of Saigon

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 4 Mar. 2016
I found this hard reading,two stories that don't really come together.

Shady Cross
Shady Cross

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Shady Cross (Kindle Edition)
highly improbable storyline

Strange Weather in Tokyo
Strange Weather in Tokyo

4.0 out of 5 stars How different !, 24 Jan. 2015
Beautifully written,like japanese novels that get translated. An intruiging and quirky story,again like most japanese novels.Builds teadily to a conclusion ! Can't wait to read my next japanese book.

Dreadnought: Britain, Germany and the Coming of the Great War
Dreadnought: Britain, Germany and the Coming of the Great War

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
Fascinating and educational.Pity it did not go on to what happened to them during WW2

Step Up Voltage Converter 110V - 220V 45VA US To UK Plug
Step Up Voltage Converter 110V - 220V 45VA US To UK Plug
Offered by eStore.Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Dec. 2014
worked like a charm for tablets and mobiles.

King Cotton
King Cotton

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the book I was looking for. I wanted ..., 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: King Cotton (Kindle Edition)
Not the book I was looking for.I wanted to re-read a book I read long ago about the Cotton Industry. However I thought I would try it and found it an interesting story about the american civil war and the ships they built on Merseyside.

Bunner Sisters
Bunner Sisters

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 3 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Bunner Sisters (Kindle Edition)
Not one of Edith Wharton's best

Swees Kindle Paperwhite Case Ultra Slim Cover for All-New Kindle Paperwhite 2015 300 PPI 3rd gen / 2014 / 2013 / 2012 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function, Including Screen Protector [Lifetime Warranty] - Black
Offered by swees-shop

RAC Headlamp / Headlight Beam Deflectors, Beambenders & Convertors SET including FREE GB STICKER & European Motoring leaflet for Continental and UK Driving - Suitable for all vehicles..
Offered by GADGETS4TRAVEL

2.0 out of 5 stars A dodgy product, 28 Aug. 2014
Never come across this kind of deflector before..........have had cars with adjustable headlights for 8 years.
It took a little working out how to attach but I sorted it and attached them before I boarded ferry, making sure I carefully followed instructions to ensure they were well attached.
Alarmed to find that when I got back to UK,one of them had disappeared !

White Knight C44A7B 7kg Reversing Vented Tumble Dryer
White Knight C44A7B 7kg Reversing Vented Tumble Dryer
Offered by Mike Sanderson Electricals

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe in White Knight, 28 Aug. 2014
Bought this because:
a) I wanted a black one to match my washing machine
b) I wanted White Knight because I know they are best value from my days as a buyer of these products and my experience that they last and last.

It is a bit more advanced from my last one which I had for 10 years or so ......same basics but more drying options.

Page: 1 | 2