Profile for Martin > Reviews

Martin

Toolroom Essentials 2013
Toolroom Essentials 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars High expectations, 29 Aug. 2013
I was expecting a bit more from this. It's OK and that's about it. Everything sounds a bit monotone to me.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 July 2013
I am not going to add anything else to my review. Just one simple word "RUBBISH".
To be honest, what did I expect for £3
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2013 10:56 AM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Aware - Hazardous product!, 21 April 2013
This Belkin product isn't genuine BELKIN. After plugging this in to car and measuring the current from this adapter I was amazed. It didn't charge with the same value all the time. I mean, once you got reading of 200mA - 500mA, sometimes 1mA! What? Yes, 1mA. This product isn't wired correctly and I believe that some components which has been used to make such a poor product were just cheap Electronic components

That's not all...
After plugged in to car for about 5 minutes, I could smell burning plastic. So I immediately took this thing out of the cigarette lighter socket and it WAS BURNING HOT!!! I mean seriously Hot Hot Hot. What would have happen if this thing was plugged in for longer periods? I am certainly not going to try!

7dayshop Professional High-Speed SDHC Memory Card - 32GB - Class 10
7dayshop Professional High-Speed SDHC Memory Card - 32GB - Class 10

5.0 out of 5 stars What a CARD, 9 May 2011
Great Memory card for even Greater price.

It is not as Fast as expected. Speed is about the same as mine "INTEGRAL 16GB Class6" at average of 15.5MB/sec and 1.1 ms access time, which is not too bad for the price you paying.

Consider 30 DAY money back guarantee and 5 year warranty = that's bargain baby.