Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now DIYED Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Mrs Lisa Mary Fulham > Reviews

Content by Mrs Lisa Mary ...

Mrs Lisa Mary Fulham

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Everything Is Yours (An Everything Novella)
Everything Is Yours (An Everything Novella)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great swift read, 4 April 2016
Everything is Yours is the final instalment of this set of characters by KL I think, which made it a bitter sweet experience to read as I have come to love all involved. Before I go into my review I will say that this book could be read as a standalone, but I highly recommend reading the Everything trilogy or Love With Every Beat first in order to understand the bond between the characters.
All of the books I’ve read of KL’s have been pretty hefty novels and I’ve loved them because she packs so much into them to bring the reader right into the heart of the story and I worried that could be missing in a novella. I was pleasantly rewarded with her usual style of sucking you in and it was great to be back in Alfie Black’s head once more.
This book is a short story of more than romance, sex and rock n roll. It’s filled with moments where connections and storylines from other books come full circle and you are left feeling as though these people have finally found their heart made family and after all they have been through in their pasts together they finally understand each other.
If as I suspect, this is the last we hear from these characters, it’s a goodbye to bring a smile and a sigh of contentment to an Everything reader.

Just Jack: Everything laid bare
Just Jack: Everything laid bare

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack will never be just Jack again, 19 Mar. 2016
I’ve always enjoyed reading Ms Shandwick’s work, it’s easy to read and she carries you through the story with wonderful descriptive surroundings and emotions. Just Jack is a standalone connected to the Everything trilogy which explores Jacks life after Lily.
This book brings a supporting character into the spotlight and takes you on a journey you never expected. Jack is known to be a ladies’ man with the gift of the gab, but this book explores who he really is under that bravado.
I know I said KL’s work is easy to read, but it is a world away from being simple. Her character developments are intricate and have the reader needing to know what’s going to happen next. I can’t talk about this authors work without mentioning the sex in her books which will have you fanning yourself and needing to take a few rather deep breaths before continuing.

This book has everything; love, pain, lust, sex, scandal, growth and of course . . . rock stars.

Each of these five stars were earned by this author and Jack will never be just Jack again.

Sweetest Nothings - A Collection Of Poetry & Prose
Sweetest Nothings - A Collection Of Poetry & Prose

5.0 out of 5 stars Paperback bought from author direct at a signing, 8 Mar. 2016
This book promises poetry and prose of light, darkness, steampunk and superhero’s and it delivers on each one of those things.
I’ve never read steampunk before and I was a little unsure if I’d enjoy the genre. I had visions of Clockwork Orange going through my mind, but the way Cameron Lincoln writes pulls you into this magical world where you can hear and smell the goings on around you and you want to savour them for a long time to come.
The longer prose in the book were titbits reminding the reader of what a fantastic storyteller this author is and one which stood out for me was Treat with its suspense and unexpected twists and turns.
The poem Illusion broke me a little as it reflected how I see myself a lot and the poem Always is one which will stay with me forever.

This book brings so many emotions to the forefront of the heart and is perfect to dip in and out of.

One I will come back and read over and over again.

5 Stars all the way

RDX Gel Bag Mitts Ladies Boxing Gloves Grappling Punch MMA Womens Pink Gym Kick
RDX Gel Bag Mitts Ladies Boxing Gloves Grappling Punch MMA Womens Pink Gym Kick
Offered by B2Fitness

4.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, 24 Aug. 2015
The gloves arrived promptly and are very good at cushioning blows, however the lack of support for the thumb is slightly worrying and I think I will need to replace these in the future

Tallon Just To Say Luxury Thank You Card (Box of 10)
Tallon Just To Say Luxury Thank You Card (Box of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars will use again, 19 July 2015
came swiftly

Max Colton's Road to Wonderland (Road to Wonderland Series Book 4)
Max Colton's Road to Wonderland (Road to Wonderland Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Maxi moo come hug a panda with me, 19 July 2015
I've followed the Wonderland Role Play group from the very beginning on twitter and Max is my favorite character in the family. I've highly enjoyed every other book in this series, but each one felt like a countdown to getting to know Max better,

Ms Robinson delivered everything I was hoping to get from this book and so much more. The book boyfriend phenomena is a constant in todays reading culture, but for me Max is like a best friend I've known all my life; he's written in a way which not only makes him seem real, but earns him a place in your heart.

Twists, turns and delicate subjects are all included in this story and I won't lie, I was gutted when the words To Be Continued appeared on my screen.

The subject of BDSM is explored in a way where it's not about the action being taken, but the control, the mental connection and the release given to those involved.

Do I recommend this book? If I could have given it more then 5 stars I would have done. Lose yourself in one of the most amazing characters I've gotten to know and the one above all I wish I could bring into reality so I could share a beer and give a panda a cuddle with him.

Everything I Want (Everything Trilogy Book 3)
Everything I Want (Everything Trilogy Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Count the beats, feel the music, 30 Jun. 2015
I obtained a paperback cop of this book directly from the author at a UK book signing

As with any good trilogy I was sad to see this one finish. I strongly believe when you invest so much time with a set of characters and they are well written, they will stay with you for a long time. KL did not disappoint. A three book crescendo of love, passion, pain and following your dreams. Every step of the way you feel everything these people feel and you even begin to change you opinion on some of the character big and small.

This whole story was very intricate with lots of personalities coming and going. When a writer gives you dreams, love, heartbreak and friendship while all the time making you want to keep turning the pages you know by the end of the story you are going to feel every beat, every tempo and every solo brought to you though their words

Everything She Needs (Everything Trilogy Book 2)
Everything She Needs (Everything Trilogy Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars I feel as though I've had a damn good strumming, 30 Jun. 2015
I obtained a paperback copy of this book direct from the author at a UK signing

This is the second book in Ms Shandwick's Everything trilogy. With a geographical change both physically and mentally you are unsure what will happen for Lily and Alfie. Lily is on her home turf which SHOULD provide her with the upper hand especially having her best friend jack by her side, but Alfie true to form has some tricks up his sleeve and they continue their stormy connection to their own beat slightly out of time.

The author is a wonderful storyteller, she strings the reader along and plays them like a beautiful Fender hitting all the right notes. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story ends, but I also feel a pang of sadness as these characters have a way of getting under your skin

Enough Isn't Everything (Everything Trilogy Book 1)
Enough Isn't Everything (Everything Trilogy Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A great intro promiing to lead to an even greater guitar solo before a fanale I'm guessing will be filled with fireworks, 21 Jun. 2015
I obtained a paperback copy of this book direct at a signing in York.

Having followed Ms Shandwick for quite a while on social media I was glad to have finally gotten around to meeting this ace lady as well as to get to read her. One thing which goes without a doubt is KL can create a fantastic story line. Twists, turns and a hard fast beat kept me turning the pages and wanting them to never end.

Character development (there's a fair few of them) is great and constant in this book.

Looking for a rock god to fawn over? Well Alfie is definitely a good choice. He's the very definition of rock star bad boy and the question is can Lily deal with everything Alfie has in store for her?

As this is the first book in a trilogy I guess only time will tell.

Over recent years I've become bored with the trilogy format and am tired of investing so much time in one story and one set of characters, but this has been a breath of fresh air and I'm already getting stuck into book 2

Teacher's Pet (Point Horror)
Teacher's Pet (Point Horror)
by Richie Tankersley Cusick