Profile for Robert Troi > Reviews

Content by Robert Troi

Robert Troi (Pencoed, Wales)

Gold Plated Copper Magnetic Plain 8Mm Bangle
Gold Plated Copper Magnetic Plain 8Mm Bangle

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 13 Jan 2013
cheap rubbish turns your wrist green, and saw no benefit whatsoever from wearing it. I repeat total rubbish the end

Stowabike Folding City Compact Bike
Stowabike Folding City Compact Bike
Offered by The Sports HQ
Price: 279.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Design Flaw, 7 Jun 2012
I quickly paged through the instruction guide, to find it was pretty useless.
And used common sense instead. I assembled the bike very easily except the supplied allen key was the wrong size to fit the back rack to the bike.
It took me about half an hour to put together it was very easy.
Once assembled I folded the bike which was pretty neat but the design flaw is it needed to collapse the handle bars to lay flat to the frame of the bike but you cant without getting the tool kit out again. What this means is the width of the bike when folded is always the width of the handle bars. If it had the same mechanism as the seat, it would have been great.
So don't think you can put this in a bag and carry it on a train without taking tools with you!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2014 6:59 PM BST

The Tomb of Hercules (Wilde/Chase 2)
The Tomb of Hercules (Wilde/Chase 2)
by Andy McDermott

5.0 out of 5 stars a rip-roaring read!, 16 Nov 2009
On my way through the airport I quickly picked up the first interesting book I saw to read. "THE COVENANT OF GENESIS" once on the plane I examined the book more closely, and discovered it was the fourth book in the series. So I didn't read it and bought the first book of the series at the next opportunity "THE HUNT FOR ATLANTIS" what a fantastic book I could not put it down, It's an edge of your seat roller coaster ride from start to finish. with great characters.
I then sent for the second book in the series "THE TOMB OF HERCULES" and and it was just as rip-roaring as the first book brilliant!
Hopefully the third book in the series "THE SECRET OF EXCALIBUR" will be here tomorrow.

The Hunt For Atlantis (Wilde/Chase 1)
The Hunt For Atlantis (Wilde/Chase 1)
by Andy McDermott
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurry up postman!!, 16 Nov 2009
I have already sent for the second book in the series "THE TOMB OF HERCULES" and now waiting in eager anticipation for the postman to arrive.