Profile for Helen > Reviews

Content by Helen

Helen (Berwick upon Tweed)

Page: 1 | 2
Serious user 10x50 binoculars with fully coated optics for all uses including birdwatching, astronomy, sports and wildlife. 10 x 50 high power magnification. Comes with case, lens caps, strap, cloth and warranty.
Offered by UKHobbyStore
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 10 Nov 2012
The binoculars arrived promptly and in good condition. Since they were a gift, I checked them for defects and quality. The box and bag were a little chatty but the binoculars were very good. Excellent value for a good quality product.

10 Minute Solution - Dance Your Body Thin [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Dance Your Body Thin [DVD]
Offered by BTR Direct Ltd
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, I think?, 2 Feb 2012
The instructor keeps telling me that I'm doing great and that I've got some real sexy moves. In actual fact, I'm glad she can't see me! I find it hard to keep up, can't remember the moves and certainly not sexy! However I'm enjoying most of it and breaking into a sweat trying. I'm sure this is great for people half my age!

Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Silver Binoculars
Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Silver Binoculars
Offered by Appods
Price: 39.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Meets my requirements, 2 Feb 2012
I was looking for binoculars that were light to carry and gave the best view at a modest price. I'm very happy with the product with all these things considered.

Berghaus  Shadow 4 In1 Jacket - Eclipse Medium
Berghaus Shadow 4 In1 Jacket - Eclipse Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Shadow 4 in 1, 19 Dec 2011
Bought this for my husband for winter. Despite being quite light in weight, it's cosy and warm to wear. The shape is flattering and it looks casual but smart.

Homescapes - Ultrasoft Super Microfibre - 4.5 Tog - Single Size - The Best Synthetic Duvets designed for And Used By The Best 5 and 7 Star Hotels From Around The World - Anti Allergy - Anti Dustmite - Box Baffel Construction - Washable at Home
Offered by HOMESCAPES
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and soft, 12 Nov 2011
The single duvets are luxuriously soft and light. Being 4.5 tog, I've bought them for summer use so haven't used them yet but have no doubt that they'll be perfect!

Judge Basics Multi Stemer Insert Fits 16, 18, 20cm HX12
Judge Basics Multi Stemer Insert Fits 16, 18, 20cm HX12
Offered by Cutting Edge Cookware
Price: 11.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthier veg, 9 Feb 2011
As storage space was limited, I was looking for a steamer which I could use in conjunction with my own saucepans rather than a set. This works very well and sits securely on various sizes of pans. Pleased I bought it.

Sennheiser PX 100-II Foldable Open Mini On-Ear Headphone - Black
Sennheiser PX 100-II Foldable Open Mini On-Ear Headphone - Black
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Chosen from your reviews, 26 May 2010
Not knowing much about headphones, over-earphones, in-earphones etc, I looked at hundreds of your reviews and chose these. They're superb, the sound is great and I'm very grateful to all the electronic experts for their advice in their reviews.

Thomas & Friends UNO
Thomas & Friends UNO

5.0 out of 5 stars Uno and Thomas has to be a hit!, 26 May 2010
This review is from: Thomas & Friends UNO (Toy)
Uno's a great game for children and Thomas Uno makes it especially fun for our four year old grandson. The cards are quite large so we've made him a card holder so he can hold all his cards and keep them secret. He particularly enjoys playing the 'miss a turn' cards!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite, 26 May 2010
Our 4 year old grandson loves this game and we play it often. Each card in the box shows various things beginning with the same one, two or three letters. On taking out your card you have to study all the things on the front of the card and take note of everything you see. Matthew needs help to see and note all the things on the card, enjoys the shake of the dice and usually comes up with the correct answer. Obviously, at 4 years old, he also needs help reading the questions for other people. The questions are on the back of the cards so it dosn't matter if you help to read out your own question, you still have to remember the front!

Linens Limited Goose Feather And Down Duvet, 13.5 Tog, King
Linens Limited Goose Feather And Down Duvet, 13.5 Tog, King
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Feather duvet, 26 May 2010
The feathers in the duvet make this cosy and warm and I'm sure that we'll appreciate this more in the winter months. The only criticism I have of it is that it's quite heavy. Having said that I'm still happy with it and would recommend it as it's particularly good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2