Profile for oatibix > Reviews

BB Accessories Fishnet Tights - Chocolate Brown
Offered by So Diva Legwear
Price: 4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tights, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: 1 Pair of Fishnet Tights (Apparel)
I am very pleased with these tights - I bought 3 pairs - brown, black & nude. One size, but fit my large frame with ease.

Red Travel Wallet With Closure Zip Document Organiser Passport Ticket Holder
Red Travel Wallet With Closure Zip Document Organiser Passport Ticket Holder
Offered by POP GATE(Ships From HongKong)
Price: 1.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy wallet, 1 Nov 2013
This was used for 3 passports and all travel documents/tickets and cash. A very handy wallet for travelling, keeping everything to hand and organised.

4-Port USB Wall Charger Travel Kit with Interchangeable Plugs (US, UK, EU, AU) for iPhone iPod and other Smart phone, Most Tablet, MP3 Devices etc(White)
Offered by Prodigy3
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 1 Nov 2013
This was used to charge 3 iPhones and an iPad whilst in North America. It sometimes got hot, but on the whole this is a really good buy and so useful, even in this country.

BagBase Retro Bowling Bag
BagBase Retro Bowling Bag
Offered by COOZO
Price: 16.64

3.0 out of 5 stars A good bag, 1 Nov 2013
I needed a bag as a cabin bag for holiday as I didn't want a handbag and a cabin bag. This bag held so much stuff - knitting, books, camera, purse, makeup, phone, pens, tissues, socks, paper, headphones, drink, food, scarf! My only problem was it was so heavy and annoying and I wish I had used a handbag and a wheeled cabin bag! If you need lots of room this is the bag to get.

Not For Tourists Guide to New York City 2013
Not For Tourists Guide to New York City 2013
by Not For Tourists
Price: 9.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for oldies, 29 Aug 2013
The print in this book is so small that I have difficulty reading it - my eyesight is deteriorating, but it ain't that bad! I have kept it despite its small print because I am travelling with my teenage kids and they can read it to me! Full of a bit of history and well laid out and packed with all you need as well as readable maps, but the subway map is a bit teeny!

Portable Small Cartoon Apple Pattern Battery Green Fan
Portable Small Cartoon Apple Pattern Battery Green Fan
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 2.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, but powerful, 29 Aug 2013
This is small and cute and very powerful. I am menopausal and this will travel with me on long journeys when I need a blast of cool air when I am burning up! Great fan and great price!

Def Comedy Jam - Box Set 1 - Volumes 1 To 6 [DVD]
Def Comedy Jam - Box Set 1 - Volumes 1 To 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Simmons

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, funny, funny, 28 July 2013
Some of the best African American comedians being very funny, including Martin Lawrence, Chris Tucker, Cedric and best of all Bernie Mac (RIP). Some excellent comedy that shouldn't be missed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 July 2013
I have only used this a couple of times and am very pleased with its operation and ease of use. I would advise that any water not used is poured away as the unit will leak

LUPO Water and Shock Resistant Universal Compact Digital Camera Bag Case - PINK (Internal Size: 95 x 65 x 20mm)
Offered by LUPO STORE
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 28 July 2013
I am not thrilled by this case as I was expecting something a bit more slim line, but having said that I have kept it and will not moan about it as it is quite good and will definitely fit in my cavernous bags that I use! Construction is good and sturdy and the neck strap is soft and slim and there is also a belt loop. I have the pink one and the co,our is a bit dull, but there I go again moaning!

Pocket Rough Guide New York City (Pocket Rough Guides)
Pocket Rough Guide New York City (Pocket Rough Guides)
by Martin Dunford
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading, 28 July 2013
In preparation for my upcoming trip to New York, I bought this and have found it a great introduction to this wonderful city, but I feel like I would like something more, so have bought another book, both of which I will take with me and compare them in use

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6